What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haha this is a suggestion not an Appeal

WeLiveInASociety

WeLiveInASociety
WeLiveInASociety
So id like to suggest we have a forum or like a doc of what you can and cant say on skycade because i guess insulting anyone on skycade is mutable EVEN ON FACTIONS. Even though everyone knows factions should be a place where trash talking is allowed even if it is a little harsh. Another thing staff needs to realize that not everyone on factions is a jack fanboy i didnt even hear about him i
Until my second season on the server I understand that people cant take the insults but then why be on the internet???

Chazzagram

King Dingus of Dongus
Gold
Iron
ChazzagramFTW
ChazzagramFTW
Gold
So id like to suggest we have a forum or like a doc of what you can and cant say on skycade because i guess insulting anyone on skycade is mutable EVEN ON FACTIONS. Even though everyone knows factions should be a place where trash talking is allowed even if it is a little harsh. Another thing staff needs to realize that not everyone on factions is a jack fanboy i didnt even hear about him i
Until my second season on the server I understand that people cant take the insults but then why be on the internet???
You shouldn't really be insulting people anyways, Not saying you have but its really down to a player or a moderator if what someone says is innapropriate or not but yeah I guess I see where your coming from with the what your allowed to say list. +0

WeLiveInASociety

WeLiveInASociety
WeLiveInASociety
You shouldn't really be insulting people anyways, Not saying you have but its really down to a player or a moderator if what someone says is innapropriate or not but yeah I guess I see where your coming from with the what your allowed to say list. +0
You do know factions is literally where trashtalking is most right?

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
Just use common sense

If a doc was created as well many things would be accidentally missed out and it would be too long and no-one would read it and people would use a word not being on the doc as an excuse to say it

If people just need to think first and use their brain and then things like that won’t happen

WeLiveInASociety

WeLiveInASociety
WeLiveInASociety
Just use common sense

If a doc was created as well many things would be accidentally missed out and it would be too long and no-one would read it and people would use a word not being on the doc as an excuse to say it

If people just need to think first and use their brain and then things like that won’t happen
Clearly not ive been told to killmyself on the server while mods were on and just because hes a diamond rank he didnt get banned thats how corrupted skycade is you need a donor rank to not get punsihed

KingBob124

ContentBob
ContentBob
Clearly not ive been told to killmyself on the server while mods were on and just because hes a diamond rank he didnt get banned thats how corrupted skycade is you need a donor rank to not get punsihed
It probably isnt because he donated, I have been banned before, and ive bought 3 things from the store. I also know many diamond ranks that have been banned. The mods are very busy trying to catch hackers that may affect the economey etc, and as it is a low level offence, it is not a priority.

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
So its a form that is just full of bad words haha
Probably isn't something I would wanna right XD

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1