What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haider - Part 3 of my true story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
And, yet I'm still talking with "him" and his friend on discord. I wasn't invited for anything no sign for anyone trusting each other, then suddenly after I got geared up and helping my faction, and they raided tons of bases. We finally come to an "End" when I said I found a skybase. 3 person said "where let me tp you" "what you lying" "I neither trust him" but it wasn't a skybase it was someone building it and I got the dup, there they began feeling something little bit weird, it went on and on then something weird happen. When he asked someone to sort his chests, then I said I want to do it for 10k then are different guy said I'll do it for 5k and we went lower and lower until he said; I want to grief yours faction then I got shocked because he's my friend and I would never do anything like that, but I felt pushed into that situation . And then I first hide the good stuff away to make sure that they not lying, but stupid me I forgot to place home, but not stupid me figured out how they hacked when they made a stupid move showing they hacks on discord, and I saw it took the screenshot but decided not to post it because, I am scared of whats gonna happen next he's friend with everyone and a lot of people hacks there. He also has many accounts he just can log into and hack, but yeah lets move on where we grief. So they couldn't grief or anything so I did it for them and in exchange I got access to they base and a faction member i want to do a investgation on what they planning to do with me. Who knows? I will figure it out. And if this all gonna end bad I will report them all. As that, "One man stabs the other man and the man never gives up on his faith" wish me good luck on whats gonna happen and this is not fake it is true.

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
why didn't you just put this in one thread
i dont want to search for each thread just to understand the haider lore

xllegendyt

Sweaty 10 y/o
Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
♫ ♫ Nobody cares♪ ♪ ♫ ♫

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
so uhh, where is part 1 and 2

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EdatingIsIllegal
EdatingIsIllegal
Diamond
Hmm

Donactdumb

Donactdumb
Donactdumb
Lol, just because you deleted your part 4 story doesnt mean i wont come on to the previous stories, you stole my spider spawner later on, and my friends blaze and ig spawners.

Tirzaiy

Tirzaiy
Tirzaiy
Haider, our lord and savior

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Tbh haider is going to be one of the most known players on the server due to his stupidity

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
Hey there my buddy chum pal!
I'm gonna have to stop you righttttt there my boy.
See, I had a lot more fun reading the skycade terms and conditions than this. Y'see, your formatting is ALLOVER the place my dude!
I can't even understand what you're saying because you're not splitting that up into paragraphs!
I might as well be staring at the back of a nokia brick, and I'd understand it more than I did this thread.

Aannnnyyyyways my fam, no one reaaaallyyyyy cares what you have to say.

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
Why, you got banned?
No one cares about people who's been banned for something stupid. lel

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
nahh aiden you banned too and you earned it.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
nahh aiden you banned too and you earned it.
What are you doing to your own thread?.

If users get banned, it shouldn't be your business if it’s false or not. You can think what you want but there is always a truth!

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
you banned too. and you kept replying. and I can say the same with you. Non of your bussiness. damn

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
I have my meaning, and why should you care? And if you think this is a stupid posts I make, then please don't comment and leave it like that.
And so what? what do you mean? This isn't supposed to be a discussion thread. I haven't understood yet why this thread would provoke you? And if you don't care so I don't care about useless comments, that isn't feedback that is just irritating comments that leads to something else. And that's what you guys did to me when I came, no one respected me. So I have my meaning and you have yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.