What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haider - Part 3 of my true story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirzaiy

Tirzaiy
Tirzaiy
I have my meaning, and why should you care? And if you think this is a stupid posts I make, then please don't comment and leave it like that.
And so what? what do you mean? This isn't supposed to be a discussion thread. I haven't understood yet why this thread would provoke you? And if you don't care so I don't care about useless comments, that isn't feedback that is just irritating comments that leads to something else. And that's what you guys did to me when I came, no one respected me. So I have my meaning and you have yours.
you mean opinion?

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
opinion, alright so what do you want from me?

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
I have my meaning, and why should you care? And if you think this is a stupid posts I make, then please don't comment and leave it like that.
And so what? what do you mean? This isn't supposed to be a discussion thread. I haven't understood yet why this thread would provoke you? And if you don't care so I don't care about useless comments, that isn't feedback that is just irritating comments that leads to something else. And that's what you guys did to me when I came, no one respected me. So I have my meaning and you have yours.
because it's fun to harass 9 year olds who have no sense of reality

NotLegwork

NoLegwork
NoLegwork
this whole thread sounds like ur crying over someone wanting to raid/inside your base lmao, get over it; it's minecraft, a game on the internet not real life, if you're crying over very little things I suggest you leave for a bit and get your act together and realize it's just a game lmfao.
stop being a drama queen, nobody cares about this whole thread and I suggest you stop telling people "you got banned", don't you think they know that they got banned? what was your point by saying that, you make no sense. Please be quiet, and move on with your life

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Since you banned Salmon, would you be kind to lock this thread? since this is full of toxic behaviour. @Joostagram

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EdatingIsIllegal
EdatingIsIllegal
Diamond
This is such a dumb thread...

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member