D
E
.net
???

Hazard S17

BeniBoy1446

BeniBoy1446
BeniBoy1446
We are a bit of a competitive faction with quite a bit of experience. Our only problem is that we don't have enough people in our faction. This season, we briefly came 5th on baltop. We were on the front page for 10 days straight. We had a big base on the border, with a grinder, a pv area, a very decorative main room, 20 walls, and some roof art made of diamond blocks. If we had more people in our faction, just think of what we might achieve!

Next map, we are planning to build a 2x2 corner base in the nether. If everything goes to plan, we will own a corner, and this base should become reality. So if you are an experienced cannoneer, pvper, grinder, basebuilder, or just someone who's just friendly in general and who wants to take part in our journey to f top, please feel free to apply here.

Screenshot (168).pngScreenshot (170).png

Blockyfied

Blockyfied
Blockyfied
Factions sounds like a fun gamemode and I would like to join a faction but I don't know too much about factions nor am I that good at factions.

BeniBoy1446

BeniBoy1446
BeniBoy1446
Factions sounds like a fun gamemode and I would like to join a faction but I don't know too much about factions nor am I that good at factions.
Accepted. We will teach you how to play well.

Uphelds

https://www.youtube.com/c/Uphelds
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Uphelds
Uphelds
Emerald
Newgens playing Facs? GL mate

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
Binate
Binate
Diamond
Honestly s17 is a flop no point even playing it.

Stormie

Smurfie
Smurfie
Hey! I would love to join your faction as a base builder, and grinder. I am happy to participate in events, and will be very active. do you have a discord? and where are you set?

Iampandagirlmc

Iampandagirlmc
Iampandagirlmc
Hi, I would like to join your faction. I'm a good builder and grinder but I am also ok at pvp and would love to learn how to cannon better!

karenmorris

Iron
LemoncloudGT_YT
LemoncloudGT_YT
Iron
skycade faction is recruiting

karenmorris

Iron
LemoncloudGT_YT
LemoncloudGT_YT
Iron
Just apply if u want to join my fac lol

FoxyLoxyYT

99% Chance Im Muted
Gold
zFoxy
zFoxy
Gold
I don’t like rice pudding.

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
hey feel free to give me your coords before tnt enables, us in berlin love free spawners!

Blockyfied

Blockyfied
Blockyfied
hey feel free to give me your coords before tnt enables, us in berlin love free spawners!
nope, can we have yours? we would love some free spawners too!!

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
who can cannon in ur fac lol

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.