D
E
.net
???

Hello from Florida

FloridaFam

FloridaFam
FloridaFam
Discovered SkyCade by just watching a bunch of Jack on YT with my husband. We are a Minecraft family, along with our 7 y/o (who isn't allowed to play online yet).

I will likely pretty much only play SMP. I like just building and this is the best place to do it. I joined SMP last night...just to vote for /Pwarp bleegh....but I like SMP so I'll probably stick around. It's my ideal way of playing MC with others. I'm not a fan of PVP. Oh, and you might also find my on SkyGrid. I've been a major fan of it since Seth Bling's original release.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys. I hope to see you around SMP.

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
Hello. Welcome to Skycade
Hope you enjoy the amazing Skycade from the Sunshine State

DerpOfTheUnicorn

oDerp
oDerp
You should start a YT channel with your familly! (I would love to see that)

FloridaFam

FloridaFam
FloridaFam
You should start a YT channel with your familly! (I would love to see that)
You mean like a family vlog? I’ve thought about it but we aren’t very interesting. I homeschool so we have plenty of time on our hands, but we don’t get out as much as we want because we have one car and hubby needs it for work which is 60-70 hours a week. Maybe I could give it a go anyway. Maybe people will enjoy a normal everyday family vs one who goes out and does a ton of things. Maybe our family is more real and relatable than others.

iWIL

I'm so fresh they call me febreeze 💦
Diamond
Wilbort
Wilbort
Diamond
Hi there, if you every need someone to play with. HMU ingame ;)

DerpOfTheUnicorn

oDerp
oDerp
You mean like a family vlog? I’ve thought about it but we aren’t very interesting. I homeschool so we have plenty of time on our hands, but we don’t get out as much as we want because we have one car and hubby needs it for work which is 60-70 hours a week. Maybe I could give it a go anyway. Maybe people will enjoy a normal everyday family vs one who goes out and does a ton of things. Maybe our family is more real and relatable than others.
Yep!

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
Hi, it's pretty interesting seeing adults on skycade. I would totally like it if you could do a vlog!

FloridaFam

FloridaFam
FloridaFam
Hi, it's pretty interesting seeing adults on skycade. I would totally like it if you could do a vlog!
I might give it a go since people seem interested. I recorded some clips of our day yesterday and my husband is going to edit them together. If I think it's good enough, I'll upload it.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.