What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello, I am iFrog

iFrog

iFrog
iFrog
Heya!

My name is iFrog. I've been around Skycade for the past 2-3 years, Around one year was on this account, And the rest was done on my old account i first made back when i was 9.

My only interactions on the forums before now have been to a person who was known as WinterRoseMary, No idea where she is now though :c

As of now, I mainly just play factions. I tried SMP and Skyblock, But without many friends at all- It gets super lonely there.

My last faction disbanded and they went over to Berlin, So i joined November. I've only mainly been by myself in factions besides Swifties and a few others- But apparently November is widely hated.. Which is quite sad, Gets me some hate sometimes :<

Edit: I left November to be on my own. I also have a 1% good reactions and 99% bad from Baldn hating me and being toxic, So that's cool.

Oh, And I've spent a majority of my time on here on KitPvP!

Have a good day
x

Last edited:

Im_an_eejit

Bored outta my mind
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
Welcome to the Skycade forums! :D

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Heya!

My name is iFrog. I've been around Skycade for the past 2-3 years, Around one year was on this account, And the rest was done on my old account i first made back when i was 9.

My only interactions on the forums before now have been to a person who was known as WinterRoseMary, No idea where she is now though :c

As of now, I mainly just play factions. I tried SMP and Skyblock, But without many friends at all- It gets super lonely there.

My last faction disbanded and they went over to Berlin, So i joined November. I've only mainly been by myself in factions besides Swifties and a few others- But apparently November is widely hated.. Which is quite sad, Gets me some hate sometimes :<

Oh, And I've spent a majority of my time on here on KitPvP!

Have a good day
x
Welcome also rip rosemary I knew her to she just disappeared much like my father.

11destroyer

power_ranger_011
power_ranger_011
I who?

whatecho

i'm tired.
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
Welcome back! I also remember WinterRoseMary, I can't remember what happened to her.. :(

_MarshyWJ_

The Redhead
Emerald
Diamond
_MarshyWJ_
_MarshyWJ_
Emerald
Welcome! Good to meet you :) I hope you enjoy your day :D

hetti301

Trying to be happy
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
hi im Ihet

Danny125_yt

Danny
Diamond
Danny126
Danny126
Diamond
Hi Ifrog the person you talked about in your thread is staff Member GhostlySage

Archie

ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ
Diamond
MasterSledi
MasterSledi
Diamond
Hey there! My name is Archie! I also play kitpvp & factions so you'll likely see me around!

TheGreenBanner

TheGreenBanner
TheGreenBanner
Welcome

Entity_30330

Away -7 days 12-19 of August
Iron
NoobEntity
NoobEntity
Iron
Ifrog more like icool

zonc