What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiMinimod

AntiMinimod
AntiMinimod
Hello! Im AntiMinimod and my ign is antiminimod. Dont mind the "toxichabits" ign under me its a forums glitch! I recently join this server and I have been enjoying it, my favorites games are kitpvp, skyblock and creative. I hope that we can meet in game sometime! My hobbies are building rc planes, swimming and videogames. Im 14 years old and im half Finnish and half Swedish. Well that was all thank you for reading!

Alponse

Alponse
Alponse
Busted, welcome (again) anyway

AntiMinimod

AntiMinimod
AntiMinimod
Im sorry for the confusion! I actually bought this acount from cxxl when I came back to Minecraft, I have been watching jacks vid for the past months and I wanted to join the server. When I quit mc which was like 3 years ago I gave away my acount "Galaxy_emperor" to my friend CaptainBrave. So I dont have an acount anymore so I bought one from cxxl. Before buying it I asked if it was banned on skycade or not and when he checked it was ip banned. So he appealed got it unbanned and sold it and i bought it today. @BenvdWest can back this story up.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Im sorry for the confusion! I actually bought this acount from cxxl when I came back to Minecraft, I have been watching jacks vid for the past months and I wanted to join the server. When I quit mc which was like 3 years ago I gave away my acount "Galaxy_emperor" to my friend CaptainBrave. So I dont have an acount anymore so I bought one from cxxl. Before buying it I asked if it was banned on skycade or not and when he checked it was ip banned. So he appealed got it unbanned and sold it and i bought it today. @BenvdWest can back this story up.
I can confirm that I recenty sold the account. However, the buyer didnt want a account that was banned so I appealed

xllegendyt

Sweaty 10 y/o
Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
I can confirm that I recenty sold the account. However, the buyer didnt want a account that was banned so I appealed
I cannot tell if you guys are telling the truth so ill just do a swift ip check

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Turn off vpn pls thanks
Sorry to break this to you, but I acyually sold the account and I am not using a VPN to troll/evade anythung

xllegendyt

Sweaty 10 y/o
Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Last edited:

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭