.net
???

help me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming_Girl1

Flaming_Girl1
Flaming_Girl1
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERES A WAY I CAN CHANGE MY SIGNATURE? I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO FOR SO LONG BUT IM SO STUPID AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW

HotDawger

H to the D, SMP Manager
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
Senior Moderator
Click on the area with your username and profile picture, it should open a menu. From there, click on "Signature," and you should be good to go! Just reply to this thread if you need anymore help.

Flaming_Girl1

Flaming_Girl1
Flaming_Girl1
Click on the area with your username and profile picture, it should open a menu. From there, click on "Signature," and you should be good to go! Just reply to this thread if you need anymore help.
i see no button for that mr hotdawger

HotDawger

H to the D, SMP Manager
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
Senior Moderator
I referenced many "buttons," which one don't you see?
Scroll to the top of the page, click on the section with your pfp and username. It should bring a pop-out of your username, pfp, and a bunch of other sections/buttons. From there, click on signature

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Jr. Dev
hypews
hypews
Jr. Dev
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERES A WAY I CAN CHANGE MY SIGNATURE? I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO FOR SO LONG BUT IM SO STUPID AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW
im not sure if you require a rank like Iron+ to access this but it's located here

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
You need a rank to do it.

5 messages on this thread.
3 of the messages were from some of the highest ranking staff who are active who should know this shit.
All it took was 1 message from a nobody like me who hasn't played in months to sort this.
Great. Server.

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Jr. Dev
hypews
hypews
Jr. Dev
Is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.