What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help Subforums

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Unless I have an iq in the single digits which of course is very possible, as of right now there is no direct way to access the forums' help page, https://skycade.net/help. The only ways that I currently know of are googling "Skycade privacy policy", clicking "learn more" when you accept cookies, or by going there through your trophies. There obviously might be more ways to access this but I have not been able to find a direct link to it on the forums itself. This would be useful to add somewhere as I've seen numerous players asking what information does Skycade do with their email, safety for their privacy, what accepting cookies means, etc etc and there's no blatant way to see it as not many people know about this help section. Just add it to the header at the top with the other major links and it's good to go.

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Yes!! I didn’t even know this existed until you posted this. Having it much easier to access would have cleared up so many questions I had when I first joined/rejoined the forums, and I’m sure many new players feel the same.
+1 (unless I have the same iq of course)

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Didn’t even know that existed. Would have been so helpful when the forums released. A better way to access this would be good for new forum users +1

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond