What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help

dustylog

cyqer
cyqer
idk if this is a skycade discussion post or a content creation mod but i just want to say if anyone needs help that i’m here.

and i don’t just mean minimodding, tho i do like to be useful and help if y’all need me that way, i also mean if you need someone to talk to. i know the community on this game can be really toxic, but can also have some of the best people in it.

so if you ever want to make a new friend or need someone to talk to, just message me. either start a convo with me on here, or dm me on discord (cyqer#2171) or on twitter @cyqerr or even on instagram @cyqer_

you can even messsge me in game if you like, tho do bear in mind and staff with social spy on can see /msg so be careful with what you say.

anyway i’m sorry if this is cringy and i know some people are gonna laugh at this, but i know how hard it is to be in communities like this. i’m here for y’all.

also, on the discord front: i will answer all dms but please don’t straight up call me. i have bad anxiety when it comes to talking via calls so it’s better if you use messages before calling.

<33 Cyqer <33

Materializing

❊ Rand ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
This is sweet but seems more suitable for a Status/profile post...
Still, nice of you to think of it, but like...

Cilckbaited

Skycade_Helper
Skycade_Helper
I think that without a doubt, this is what everyone should be like on Skycade.
Nice, friendly, always open to talk, etc. Not toxic when they die in KitPVP, just nice. It's really cool to see someone step out from a toxic community and just... be there for people.
Although I do not need help right now, I will be sure to remember you if I ever do! I can not stress enough how glad I am that there are people like you in this world full of hate.

I love what you're doing, keep doing what you're doing, and never give up. ❤️

Thank you for just being there for people.