What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes

Imnotgodinminecr
Imnotgodinminecr
Name: Imnotgodinminecr

Muter: WelshAlex

Why I was muted: "By telling someone they are an adult that plays a block game, you are mocking their age". Here is the supposed "proof" on why I'm muted.
As you can see I said nothing disrespectful and the proof I'll conclude will prove that.

Proof that either Alex doesn't know the rules of muting. Or 5 staff don't know the rules. Or the 3 staff that were online and didn't mute me don't know the rules. That's 8 staff.

Full story: Basically chxxky was trash talking while noskilled, AbstractWolf, and diety were on. I got a warning. And a few days later I got reported.

I later checked with other staff if the proof Alex gave me is even Muteable. Which as you can see, it isn't.

If the staff team doesn't think it's muteable. Then I shouldn't be muted. There needs to be one rule for everyone. Not mixed rules for different people.

My link litteraly shows Alex is mistaking. Therefore I want to be unmuted. Because this is corruption. And unfair. You can see that other staff won't mute/accept a report for this.

@Jack

Joostagram

mød
Joostagram
Joostagram
Denied (aslo no need to tag Jack), locked

Status
Not open for further replies.