What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey guys

TEKATAN

TEKATAN
TEKATAN
hi my name is sarper im form turkey i was watching Jack's videos and then i found this server on his webcam hopefully i will gonna be in a jacks videos :p

NightSkiez

Skycade Staff
Staff member
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
hi my name is sarper im form turkey i was watching Jack's videos and then i found this server on his webcam hopefully i will gonna be in a jacks videos :p
Hello Sarper! I also learned about SkyCade from Jack’s videos. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Gold

Gold___
Gold___
welcome hope you have fun on this beautiful server! :)

DerpOfTheUnicorn

Derpaccino
Derpaccino
It's really good, I knew the IP by heart because jack plugged it all the time on his videos

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Welcome to the server enjoy your stay!

NegativeKB

I resign gg
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Diamond
Hi, welcome to the server. I also found the server through Jack back in 2014. Hope you have a good stay here, any questions you may have about the server be sure to ask around!

We have a very helpful community here. Again, if you have any questions (if you're in the discord), be sure to ask your questions in the #staff-help channel!

Anyways, hope you enjoy Skycade! :)

ComByThings

[removed] Asterals AKA @xllegendyt
Iron
ComByThings
ComByThings
Iron
Welcome to skycade!
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Also i found about the server from one of jacks videos.
I Found jacks channel from the disstrack on skeppy. 😜😂