D
E
.net
???

hey! I am new to the server and I got a couple questions about factions

PerfectReality

PerfectReality
PerfectReality
My questions are simple, its about factions like I said and I want to know if there is ftop rewards, like buycraft or/and paypal and how long are the maps. Thank you for answering with something relevant!

D

Deleted member 5174

Hey @PerfectReality,
There is no more f top rewards anymore sadly. And factions maps usually last 4 to 5 months,
Have a good day!

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
There have been ftop payouts before but in this current season the rewards are suffixes, I'm pretty sure this season's is an S16 or 17 tag, not quite sure what season it is. The ftop payouts just weren't financially viable for skycade. You see the main reason servers have ftop payouts is to get more factions to play and spend money on pay to win items, in turn making the far more money than they give out in ftop payouts. With skycade being not pay to win it just doesn't work like that and the server can't sustain them. As for the season length, it longer than most competitive factions servers at around four months.

xLdmPlayz

Diamond
Iron
SpectralV0iD
SpectralV0iD
Diamond
Maps vary in length depending on how many people play the server at one time. When the server starts dying, they usually reset everything.

PerfectReality

PerfectReality
PerfectReality
thank you all for the answers, I couldnt get some from the faction players ingame

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.