What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey,

MewtwoY

MewtwoY
MewtwoY
Hey I'm MewtwoY, I've been in the skycade community for some months idk. I'm mostly a kitpvp player. I'm not that toxic as most people on there and I personally liked the old skycade community(on kitpvp). I'm just a pvper who I guess counts as good on the server but outside... uhm not really. Unlike a lot of people I Don't cheat(anymore). I used to hack on Purge and once logged on, on my purge client when I was playing an anarchy server to help with meh tempmute and thats why I got banned but now I'm unbanned since like a month or 2 and I still being kind of nice. I do get targeted quite a lot so I team with loads of people on kitpvp. If you want to team I guess just say that you've seen this threat and I will probably be your teammate, BUT I won't help you if you are fighting another teammate of mine (I have like 80 teammates on skycade oof). I personally would also record cheaters and help staff but my pc can't handle obs. I mean my gameplay is at 90 FPS but the recording is like 20 and you can't tell if someone is cheating or not because of that. I personally think some things are more toxic and should be punishible kind of like "ez". I don't like sharing IRL stuff on the internet(my age,my name etc.). I'm szekler which is kind of like a romanian who's main language is hungarian. I also speak English(ofc) and German. Hope you'll have a nice day!

MewtwoY

MewtwoY
MewtwoY
PS while I'm a pvper I don't tryhard

FredricksonMC

Cosmic Staff
Iron
FredricksonMC
FredricksonMC
Iron
Welcome to Skycade Mewtwo!
I’m awful at kitpvp so I respect you man.
Have a great time here and see you around!😀

rjj259

rjj259
rjj259
Welcome to skycade forums.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Gold
Iron
Gestured
Gestured
Gold
Hey I'm MewtwoY, I've been in the skycade community for some months idk. I'm mostly a kitpvp player. I'm not that toxic as most people on there and I personally liked the old skycade community(on kitpvp). I'm just a pvper who I guess counts as good on the server but outside... uhm not really. Unlike a lot of people I Don't cheat(anymore). I used to hack on Purge and once logged on, on my purge client when I was playing an anarchy server to help with meh tempmute and thats why I got banned but now I'm unbanned since like a month or 2 and I still being kind of nice. I do get targeted quite a lot so I team with loads of people on kitpvp. If you want to team I guess just say that you've seen this threat and I will probably be your teammate, BUT I won't help you if you are fighting another teammate of mine (I have like 80 teammates on skycade oof). I personally would also record cheaters and help staff but my pc can't handle obs. I mean my gameplay is at 90 FPS but the recording is like 20 and you can't tell if someone is cheating or not because of that. I personally think some things are more toxic and should be punishible kind of like "ez". I don't like sharing IRL stuff on the internet(my age,my name etc.). I'm szekler which is kind of like a romanian who's main language is hungarian. I also speak English(ofc) and German. Hope you'll have a nice day!
Helo. Am v pro pvper. Big welcome. I team with every1 non rand non hax0r men

BenvdWest

Fxned
Fxned
Hello, Mewto can't truly say Welcome because I am already acquainted to you, but welcome to forums.My IGN is Fxned if you don't know.