What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi, i have a dream!

kucasatrigalve

kucasatriglave
kucasatriglave
So, I want to make a railway system on SMP but I don't have the iron, so if you want to help me send some iron to me on SMP.
My ign is: kucasatriglave
Your Railroad man Kucasatriglave

Last edited:

LikePotato

PainfulPotatoes
PainfulPotatoes
i would help you but i have no money either since i dont play smp xd

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
This isn’t really a suggestion, would be better as a profile post or a thread under “skycade discussion”.

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
So, I want to make a railway system on SMP but I don't have the money, so if you want to help me send some money to me on SMP.
My ign is: kucasatriglave
Your Railroad man Kucasatriglave
id help, but im making a humongous map thing on my claim, and thats what my money is being filtered into.

cjshanks

Diamond
Cjshanks
Cjshanks
Diamond
Ill help you i just got to wait 2 months LOL
i can wait to be back onto skycade

cjshanks

Diamond
Cjshanks
Cjshanks
Diamond
Ill help you i just got to wait 2 months LOL
i can wait to be back onto skycade
they should add to the store an unban like almost every server has one know.... im just waiting for that to be a thing. i say this becuase i was banned for "duping" but then i tried to get unbanned and i was denied, and know im not permbaned anymore i still have to wait 2 more months witch is a little s***

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
they should add to the store an unban like almost every server has one know.... im just waiting for that to be a thing. i say this becuase i was banned for "duping" but then i tried to get unbanned and i was denied, and know im not permbaned anymore i still have to wait 2 more months witch is a little s***
the reason why unbans aren't on the store is due to them being very pay2win, as jack, and many other server owners have stated. And "almost every other server has one" idk if you're statement is entirely true or not, but I can list 4 servers plus this one which are reasonably popular and don't offer unbans. It sucks that you are banned, but if the owner is strictly against paid unbans, paid unbans are just not going to be a thing...... unless Jack resigns as server owner forever, but Jack resigning forever is almost an impossibility.

ROCK3TSON

ROCK3TSON
ROCK3TSON
i dont play smp but ill make some money and send to you :)

cjshanks

Diamond
Cjshanks
Cjshanks
Diamond
the reason why unbans aren't on the store is due to them being very pay2win, as jack, and many other server owners have stated. And "almost every other server has one" idk if you're statement is entirely true or not, but I can list 4 servers plus this one which are reasonably popular and don't offer unbans. It sucks that you are banned, but if the owner is strictly against paid unbans, paid unbans are just not going to be a thing...... unless Jack resigns as server owner forever, but Jack resigning forever is almost an impossibility.
Is jack still the server owner bc he doesn’t know how to do any of server management commands like he doesn’t know how to edit spawn protection he has to get and admin to do it for him so. Then he may still pay for the server but me buying a rank and stuff of the store would have gone to that correct? So then how much does jack actually do on the server . And I’m saying this bc Ik I can’t get banned bc of it.. Freedom Of Speech