What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi, Im new!

Dragon

DragonBlaster235
DragonBlaster235
Hi, im new to the skycade platform, what do you reccomend, how do I play and, hello! i watched the server on Jacks Minecraft channel, where did skygrid go?

RavageNeoN

xx_xNeoNx_xx
xx_xNeoNx_xx
Hello welcome to the server! I personally play a lot of factions and skyblock, but thats just me. If you ever require any assistance then dont hesitate to ask! Enjoy your time on the server. :)

Archie

ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ
Diamond
MasterSledi
MasterSledi
Diamond
Hi new! I'm Dad! jk

Welcome to Skycade!

Skycade has a few gamemodes, for both competitive and casual players. If you're into pvp, I suggest KitPvP or factions. And if you're more of a casual player, Skyblock, SMP, Prisons & Creative would be ideal.

To connect to Skycade, you need to be on the Java version of Minecraft. And for Skycade specifically, you need to be on versions 1.8.9 for factions, kitpvp & prisons. Or 1.12.2 for Skyblock & Creative OR 1.13.2.
To join a server, go to: Multiplayer > Add Server > Add the Desired Name > Add the IP.

And Skygrid was removed from Skycade because it was a rather inactive gamemode and using resources better used for other gamemodes.

Dragon

DragonBlaster235
DragonBlaster235
Hi new! I'm Dad! jk

Welcome to Skycade!

Skycade has a few gamemodes, for both competitive and casual players. If you're into pvp, I suggest KitPvP or factions. And if you're more of a casual player, Skyblock, SMP, Prisons & Creative would be ideal.

To connect to Skycade, you need to be on the Java version of Minecraft. And for Skycade specifically, you need to be on versions 1.8.9 for factions, kitpvp & prisons. Or 1.12.2 for Skyblock & Creative OR 1.13.2.
To join a server, go to: Multiplayer > Add Server > Add the Desired Name > Add the IP.

And Skygrid was removed from Skycade because it was a rather inactive gamemode and using resources better used for other gamemodes.
Oh sad for skygrid, personally pvp is my super weak point, even on 1.8.9. and yes the classic dad joke.

_MarshyWJ_

The Redhead
Emerald
Diamond
_MarshyWJ_
_MarshyWJ_
Emerald
Hey There! Welcome to Skycade! I look forward to seeing you around!

I mostly play on Skyblock and SMP, but you can join any gamemode you like by right-clicking the compass in any of the hubs, or by right-clicking the NPC for your chosen mode!

Have fun :D

- Marshy

PipsMyCuteDog

Diamond
PipTheDoggo09
PipTheDoggo09
Diamond
Welcome

NotStealthy

𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣
Staff member
Iron