???

Hi im supa new

RedAlert_

Man, RTS games are the best.
Iron
RedAlert_
RedAlert_
Iron
How's Skycade doing? I've been away for so long besides I dont even play MC anymore. I left when it wasnt relevant is it still not relavent?

NightSkiez

Diamond
Iron
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
Diamond
mawma let me know aswell cuz i havent been on mc in ages lmao

Seemlessly

Demote the cof
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
mawma let me know aswell cuz i havent been on mc in ages lmao
its the most dead its ever been, no real players on ever and theirs no active devs or staff

NightSkiez

Diamond
Iron
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
Diamond
its the most dead its ever been, no real players on ever and theirs no active devs or staff
lmao its kinda sad i loved skycade back in the day when it had like 500 players minimum on i feel bad for the executives that have to make decisions to keep this server alive

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
lmao its kinda sad i loved skycade back in the day when it had like 500 players minimum on i feel bad for the executives that have to make decisions to keep this server alive
they are the reason its dead , poor decision making

Seemlessly

Demote the cof
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
its partially jacks fault and partially the executives, the executives do nothing right and seem to always make the wrong decisions now, and jack left with all the money and advertising.

500iq

didn’t ask
Diamond
iAmVeryCute_
iAmVeryCute_
Diamond
they could have easily kept it alive without him
partially true. most of the kids that played, sucked on jacks dick all the time so they just left with him.

staff coulda kept the server alive but most of them are muppets, they allowed nonces on the server as well as had nonces on the staff team. Gamemodes became rejected and had little to no updates to it, which made it become riddled to the brim with bugs..

Not to mention staf giving out unreasonable and complete bullshit punishments, cmon. You get muted for being “annoying” may as well mute the entire server now then

Staff don’t care about skycade anymore, they’re only staying as staff because they’re actually a moderator(+) on a server for once.

whatecho

i'm tired.
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
partially true. most of the kids that played, sucked on jacks dick all the time so they just left with him.

staff coulda kept the server alive but most of them are muppets, they allowed nonces on the server as well as had nonces on the staff team. Gamemodes became rejected and had little to no updates to it, which made it become riddled to the brim with bugs..

Not to mention staf giving out unreasonable and complete bullshit punishments, cmon. You get muted for being “annoying” may as well mute the entire server now then

Staff don’t care about skycade anymore, they’re only staying as staff because they’re actually a moderator(+) on a server for once.
that last part is so damn true lmfao

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.