What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi there!

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
Hello, I'm Tornado2581, I'm the guy that sucks at everything fighting: factions, kitPvP. I usually play on kitPvP tho (i really don't know why).

I'm the type of person who will cheer you up, If you are feeling sad and I'm on, say hi to me, and I'll chat with you!

Im glad to be here. I really hope that I can become more than just a player in the future, and that I can join the skycade community as a Helper or Mod.

Who I am?
- a teenager who is 13.
- the class clown
- the one who thinks all mods *cough* especcially iCarBen *cough* (sorry, I have a cold), are the best (also helpers, and admins, and, well, basiccally the entire staff team).

That is just me saying hi.

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
Yo yo.
You’ll probably see me trying to kill people and failing on kitpvp.
Welcome to the server!
Good luck on applying for staff in the future!

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
Yo yo.
Welcome to the server!
Thanks! I already applied, submitted it 10 minutes ago!

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
Yo_Im_Dead
Yo_Im_Dead
Diamond
hi
i also suck at pvp so i try and fail to be good at skyblock, gud luck on ur application and merry oofmas!

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
hi
i also suck at pvp so i try and fail to be good at skyblock, gud luck on ur application and merry oofmas!
Thanks! Hope your day is going good!

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
haiii

TheMutedOne

juveniled
juveniled
Yo yo.
Welcome to the server!
ur not that bad mate, ur still bad tho <3

Koronotchi

pce
Diamond
Iron
Koronotchi
Koronotchi
Hello, welcome to the forums! Your dreams of becoming an extra pair of hands on the server are the same as mine xD. As the class clown, what is the funniest thing that you have ever done?

Hope to see you on the network sometime in the near future - best of luck with your staff application.

~Koro

Serriah

Serriah
Serriah
Good luck my dude!

OrangeOkapi

Okamics
Okamics
Hello! I play KitPvP to and you might kill me bc i suck XD. anyways i also want to apply for staff on here sometime in the near future.

Hope you have a good time here!

RLShadowGirl

Lil Lazy Mod <3
Staff member
Iron
ImJustShadow
ImJustShadow
Hello, I'm Tornado2581, I'm the guy that sucks at everything fighting: factions, kitPvP. I usually play on kitPvP tho (i really don't know why).

I'm the type of person who will cheer you up, If you are feeling sad and I'm on, say hi to me, and I'll chat with you!

Im glad to be here. I really hope that I can become more than just a player in the future, and that I can join the skycade community as a Helper or Mod.

Who I am?
- a teenager who is 13.
- the class clown
- the one who thinks all mods *cough* especcially iCarBen *cough* (sorry, I have a cold), are the best (also helpers, and admins, and, well, basiccally the entire staff team).

That is just me saying hi.
Hey I’ve seen you on KitPvP cough* totally didn’t kill you or anything cough* Sorry I have a cold too :) Welcome to KitPvP and skycade! Hope to see ya
around ;)

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
Hey I’ve seen you on KitPvP cough* totally didn’t kill you or anything cough* Sorry I have a cold too :) Welcome to KitPvP and skycade! Hope to see ya
around ;)
Hope you get better soon, lol!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Hi hi! Hope to see you around *cough* i actually have a cold irl *cough* sorry have a cold
also @xTornado copycat? (im joking dw)

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
Hello, welcome to the forums! Your dreams of becoming an extra pair of hands on the server are the same as mine xD. As the class clown, what is the funniest thing that you have ever done?

Hope to see you on the network sometime in the near future - best of luck with your staff application.

~Koro
Thanks, I have litterally done the old thumbtack on the teacher thing, it was awesome. I got suspended for 2 days tho :(

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
Hi hi! Hope to see you around *cough* i actually have a cold irl *cough* sorry have a cold
also @xTornado copycat? (im joking dw)
Get better soon! I have actually had this acount since 2013, so, not copying!