What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hidden rank prefix

bubblebubbleboo

Iron
bubblebubbleboo
bubblebubbleboo
Iron
My IGN: bubblebubbleboo

I prefer what my name looks like in chat without the iron rank prefix but I really like the stuff you get from iron rank. Is there a way / could you add a way so i can remove the iron rank prefix but keep the perks

This is because i have blue nametag and personally it looks better without the iron rank prefix. Also, if you did this but kept my tab menu priority, it might look weird so feel free to remove that too.

Last edited:

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
My IGN: bubblebubbleboo

I prefer what my name looks like in chat without the iron rank prefix but I really like the stuff you get from iron rank. Is there a way / could you add a way so i can remove the iron rank prefix but keep the perks

This is because i have blue nametag and personally it looks better without the iron rank prefix. Also, if you did this but kept my tab menu priority, it might look weird so feel free to remove that too.
I see why you’d want it, but there not really much of a point to add it as people need to see if someone is a ranked player and can’t if they hid their rank.

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
I think this is a bad idea kinda as I love to see the ranks and names and it also makes it easier to spot the rank people's names with the iron rank next to there nane

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond
I mean, as a server owner yes it is possible and can be done using LuckPerms they just need to do this; lp user (username0 meta setpreifx " " And that's it, although not recommended if for example we also give our users access to /fly in our hub (lobby) and if a normal player sees them flying they might think there hacking.

bubblebubbleboo

Iron
bubblebubbleboo
bubblebubbleboo
Iron
I got mind keeping the prefix above my head in-game, to solve this issue:
I mean, as a server owner yes it is possible and can be done using LuckPerms they just need to do this; lp user (username0 meta setpreifx " " And that's it, although not recommended if for example we also give our users access to /fly in our hub (lobby) and if a normal player sees them flying they might think there hacking.
Also, Iron rank doesn't give you fly, /vote does, so you don't need a rank to fly, but I see what your saying.

Xechro

too active for my own good | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Been suggested a couple of times before, seen as a good option that could be toggle feature, just never implemented.

Bitterli

Where is DCI 2020?
Emerald
Diamond
Bitterli
Bitterli
Emerald
A toggle feature would be cool but at the same time I think you would want to show off the rank in some capacity instead of hiding it.

TessieBearr

vibing 🧸
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
A toggle future would be nice, but maybe not completely removed in front of your name? Maybe shorted to [G], [D], etc. (still with the colors ofc). This way you can still see if someone is a ranked player but also it doesn’t have the huge prefix in front of your name.

bubblebubbleboo

Iron
bubblebubbleboo
bubblebubbleboo
Iron
A toggle future would be nice, but maybe not completely removed in front of your name? Maybe shorted to [G], [D], etc. (still with the colors ofc). This way you can still see if someone is a ranked player but also it doesn’t have the huge prefix in front of your name.
Yeah that would be good

Benbro321

RageGh0sts
RageGh0sts
I got rid off my ranks in game because i preferred suffix's with colours, so i spent around 100 pounds on ranks for nothing lmfao, this should 100 percent me a thing