What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holly's Resignation // New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

I used to work here
MVP
Holly
Holly
MVP
Hey everyone! As many of you may know, I’m resigning from my position as staff manager. This is because I’m starting university in a few days and won’t have time to do my job effectively. It therefore gives me great pleasure to let you all know that @iiSpace is the new staff manager! Space has done a great job as Admin and I’m sure she will continue to be great in her new role.

If you have submitted a staff application and it is in the process of being reviewed, please do not feel the need to submit another. It will be read by either me/Space and this transition period will not impact your chances of getting accepted. If you need information on your application changed, please message Space rather than me. If you are in the process of resolving an issue about staff with me I will either finish the issue with you or refer you to Space. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will answer them for you.

I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the Skycade community and will be sad to leave my job behind. It’s been a pleasure to see this little server grow into the network it is today and I’m glad I could be a part of that. I’d like to thank the staff team for keeping my job easy (most of the time!) and the management team for giving me the opportunity to work alongside them. Also thanks to the Parliament gang for their friendship and humour, who I’m sure I’ll stay in contact with. Finally, thank you for all the kind messages I have received over the last few weeks, I’ve been very touched!

Thank you all for supporting me in my role and I hope you’ll treat Space equally well.

Holly

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
aw, it’s so sad to see another great staff member leave :( I wish Space the best of luck as staff manager, and I wish you the best of luck at university, I’m sure you’ll do incredible ^-^
Thank you for everything you’ve done for Skycade <3

┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡

IHasNoLife

IHasNoLife
IHasNoLife
You were a great staff manager! Best of luck to space and good luck at university

Holly

I used to work here
MVP
Holly
Holly
MVP
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
aw, it’s so sad to see another great staff member leave :( I wish Space the best of luck as staff manager, and I wish you the best of luck at university, I’m sure you’ll do incredible ^-^
Thank you for everything you’ve done for Skycade <3

┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡
Thank you so much! Also thank you for the art, really appreciate it!

You were a great staff manager! Best of luck to space and good luck at university

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
I've already told you this in my lil message today, but good luck and stay healthy and happy. Much love to you <3

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Thank you for the tremendous ammount of work you have done to make Skycade a better place for everyone. You will be greatly missed! ^-^ Gould luck on your adventures at Oxford!

Holly

I used to work here
MVP
Holly
Holly
MVP
I've already told you this in my lil message today, but good luck and stay healthy and happy. Much love to you <3
<3

Thank you for the tremendous ammount of work you have done to make Skycade a better place for everyone. You will be greatly missed! ^-^ Gould luck on your adventures at Oxford!
Thank you!

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Well, good luck at University! You've done great things as the staff manager so you've set the bar pretty high for Space. Good luck Space with being the new staff manager, be prepared for more hate from people because of the "rando" staff xD

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
We will all miss you Holly <3, well who wouldn't anyways, you were a great staff manager and a person as well <3 Best of luck at Oxford, hope you succeed there as much as you did with this community <3

Luukjah

Luukjah
Luukjah
Hey everyone! As many of you may know, I’m resigning from my position as staff manager. This is because I’m starting university in a few days and won’t have time to do my job effectively. It therefore gives me great pleasure to let you all know that @iiSpace is the new staff manager! Space has done a great job as Admin and I’m sure she will continue to be great in her new role.

If you have submitted a staff application and it is in the process of being reviewed, please do not feel the need to submit another. It will be read by either me/Space and this transition period will not impact your chances of getting accepted. If you need information on your application changed, please message Space rather than me. If you are in the process of resolving an issue about staff with me I will either finish the issue with you or refer you to Space. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will answer them for you.

I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the Skycade community and will be sad to leave my job behind. It’s been a pleasure to see this little server grow into the network it is today and I’m glad I could be a part of that. I’d like to thank the staff team for keeping my job easy (most of the time!) and the management team for giving me the opportunity to work alongside them. Also thanks to the Parliament gang for their friendship and humour, who I’m sure I’ll stay in contact with. Finally, thank you for all the kind messages I have received over the last few weeks, I’ve been very touched!

Thank you all for supporting me in my role and I hope you’ll treat Space equally well.

Holly

Good luck with uni! It was always a lot of fun to work with you

Holly

I used to work here
MVP
Holly
Holly
MVP
Well, good luck at University! You've done great things as the staff manager so you've set the bar pretty high for Space. Good luck Space with being the new staff manager, be prepared for more hate from people because of the "rando" staff xD
I'm sure space will have no problem bettering me ;)

We will all miss you Holly <3, well who wouldn't anyways, you were a great staff manager and a person as well <3 Best of luck at Oxford, hope you succeed there as much as you did with this community <3
Thanks so much!

Good luck with uni! It was always a lot of fun to work with you
Thank you Luuk!

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
#ThankYouHolly

Even though I’m glad someone as talented as iiSpace is taking over and will ensure that the transition will be smooth, you will be greatly missed.

Thanks for everything, and best of luck to your future endeavors.

AMIES

Best EU
AMIES
AMIES
was hoping big man Reece got manager..

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
It's sad to see you go holly you were a great manager and I hope you do good with your studys at oxford.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Very cool to see those photos of how you have progressed through the ranks. I appreciate all the things you did for Skycade, good luck in all of your studies!

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Sad to see you go Holly :(, have a great time at Oxford, I've been there, it's an amazing city, believe me, I basically live round the corner ^_^

Duck

Duckinq
Duckinq
Now Skycade's player count will triple! #HollyWillNotBeMissed!
p.s - also please don't come back. x

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
space is better than reece anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.