What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holly's Resignation // New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
It’s very sad to see you leaving. I wish you luck in university as I said on your profile. Good bye holly.... good bye :(

iiRyRy

ItsRy_
ItsRy_
Bye @Holly , it's been a great run and I know you'll do well at uni. :D

ughhhhhhhhhh

KeanuTrees
KeanuTrees
Sad to see you resign holly :( u did a good job

AsianSimon

AsianSimon
AsianSimon
Good luck with Oxford Holly, you were a great staff manager! Sad to see you leave, it's been great knowing you. :)

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
Bai bai

enjoy this poem

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so were you

vBrad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Diamond
vBrad
vBrad
Diamond
You were an amazing manager and I hope you live your life to the fullest!

:)

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Without you ... 😟

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
We will miss you Holly! Good luck at university! Thanks for your help as staff!

ePixar/Austin

ePixar
ePixar
Good luck at university!
Cya around Holly

annonimusu

counterfeiit
counterfeiit
ok holly, hope your classes go well!

EvilDunk

Killer of GoodDunk
Diamond
EvilDunk
EvilDunk
Diamond
Why do u have to leave us to go got smrter :<

I wish you the best of luck on your journey, maybe one day you'll come back and visit! Although I didn't know you personally, I know how big of a role you played in our community and how this resignation will leave a scar on all of our hearts.

As joosta said earlier, stay happy, stay healthy, and good luck :>

~ Evil

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Hey everyone! As many of you may know, I’m resigning from my position as staff manager. This is because I’m starting university in a few days and won’t have time to do my job effectively. It therefore gives me great pleasure to let you all know that @iiSpace is the new staff manager! Space has done a great job as Admin and I’m sure she will continue to be great in her new role.

If you have submitted a staff application and it is in the process of being reviewed, please do not feel the need to submit another. It will be read by either me/Space and this transition period will not impact your chances of getting accepted. If you need information on your application changed, please message Space rather than me. If you are in the process of resolving an issue about staff with me I will either finish the issue with you or refer you to Space. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will answer them for you.

I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the Skycade community and will be sad to leave my job behind. It’s been a pleasure to see this little server grow into the network it is today and I’m glad I could be a part of that. I’d like to thank the staff team for keeping my job easy (most of the time!) and the management team for giving me the opportunity to work alongside them. Also thanks to the Parliament gang for their friendship and humour, who I’m sure I’ll stay in contact with. Finally, thank you for all the kind messages I have received over the last few weeks, I’ve been very touched!

Thank you all for supporting me in my role and I hope you’ll treat Space equally well.

Holly

What! I remember you as a mod. Wow it’s been a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.