D
E
.net
???

horses in spawn apology

Icecubebrother

EgirlsareLiars
EgirlsareLiars
Alright before I start I just wanted to say thanks to all my goons for wasting their time to put horses in spawn and also f**k the anti people I hate those people

So today I just wanted to apologize since I gave the mods in the situation including negative an issue they had to deal with

My first apology is to @NegativeKB sorry for like breaking kitpvp it was wrong of me to do so but like Taon never fixed that glitch its all his fault

Now my second apology is to Stealthy like he is cute and yeah

And my last apology is to my goons who were glitching with me for like 2 hours it was my fault but I saw those people dedicated

Sorry skycade if I gave you a bad experience on kit love you all (atleast i didnt get banned) now I will take time to reflect on the wrong doings I did bye qts.

Last edited:

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
Slavve
Slavve
Diamond
"goons" Tf LOOOL a1xx was doing it b4 then every1 in the vc helped him and we all did it LOOOOL who tf r u calling goons honestly it was a group effort it was funny u didn't need to apologise... Taon knows about this and hasn't fixed it so like its not our fault...

Icecubebrother

EgirlsareLiars
EgirlsareLiars
It
"goons" Tf LOOOL a1xx was doing it b4 then every1 in the vc helped him and we all did it LOOOOL who tf r u calling goons honestly it was a group effort it was funny u didn't need to apologise... Taon knows about this and hasn't fixed it so like its not our fault...
its kinda patched now lol.

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
They put borders up all around, and horses auto despawn in spawn.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.