What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you complete skycade achievements?

Pancakes

𝘒 π˜—π˜’π˜―π˜€π˜’π˜¬π˜¦.
Diamond
Iron
FallingPancakes
FallingPancakes
Diamond
So if you go to spawn and click on the "Profile" mpc it says that you can complete achievements and get xp and coins.

I Was just wondering how do you complete achievements??

ScreenShot.png

Alaa_

Nqxt
Nqxt
I was wondering too Hope someone replies to tell us

EddieStobart

#1KByXmasDay
Diamond
Gold
5QY
5QY
Diamond
Hmm i wonder too. If i can find them all i might make a tutorial on how to get them all!

0rbas

0rbas
0rbas
If you are in the hub do /achievements and click on the servers, currently there are only a few servers that have them like kitpvp and factions, but some are really easy to do, if you hover over your player head(to the right of the gold ingot), you can see your level, it may take a while to update, and you cannot see if you have completed one at this current time.
Coins are not yet a thing.
At the time of writing this i am at college so i cant post a screenshot and check all servers that have them, though i will send one when i can unless someone else does it for me

Pancakes

Diamond
Iron
FallingPancakes
FallingPancakes
Diamond
Thanks Alot /achievements works!

Pancakes

Diamond
Iron
FallingPancakes
FallingPancakes
Diamond
There are some achievements that i have already done but i am not getting any rewards
hmmm

0rbas

0rbas
0rbas
There are some achievements that i have already done but i am not getting any rewards
hmmm
They do take a while to come through, i know i have done one that hasn't been "completed" yet but the best thing to do is to just wait, you can tell if you do get it as your xp will go up. Im not sure how long but it will reward you