???

How I feel about Skycade

X519

Ragnarok
Diamond
X519
X519
Diamond
Hello, I am X519 AKA Jacks519 I have played Skycade since season 3 and now I think the server has hit a new low.

Player count: Recently the player count has dropped a lot since I was lat on since the closing of Factions I have been on SMP to pass the time but whenever I'm on SMP there are always 10 or 20 players max and I haven't seen that because when SMP oped up there were loads of people. Like back in the day there would be 100+ players online I looked at the top of the forms page and saw the player count it was 24 players. I think truly the server might die soon.

Premotion of the server: Since Jack left as the owner of the server I haven't really seen big Youtubers hop on the server and play, I think if we get somewhat big Youtubers on the server the player count can rise.

Gamemodes: Factions was fun from seasons 3-10 but I really think that factions have died. Most of the OG factions/players have quit and the factions they ran were big but I really haven't seen any return from some Og factions/players.

SMP: SMP is fun and all but I think it might need an update soon because the new Minecraft update just came out and SMP is kinda boring we need a new map. I would talk about the low player count but I have already touched on that topic.

In conclusion, I think Skycade is going to die soon. Low player count and boring game modes are the reason the Staff is good and all always there to help but it's really the low player count that is killing the server because 20 players online isn't the same.

Last edited:

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
totally agree. hopefully when smp resets there will be a few players. for how many devs there are, i dont think there can be 4 day faction seasons. it goes to 100 for a few days, then competitive season over. maybe 2 week seasons, for with the state of the server, 4 day seasons are too short. honestly, the server is going to close down soon. we thought it was dead in october 2020, nows it july 2021, and it gets 20 players. people wouldnt even be that sad is skycade shut down.

X519

Ragnarok
Diamond
X519
X519
Diamond
totally agree. hopefully when smp resets there will be a few players. for how many devs there are, i dont think there can be 4 day faction seasons. it goes to 100 for a few days, then competitive season over. maybe 2 week seasons, for with the state of the server, 4 day seasons are too short. honestly, the server is going to close down soon. we thought it was dead in october 2020, nows it july 2021, and it gets 20 players. people wouldnt even be that sad is skycade shut down.

I agree with your statement but I would like to see more of a higher player count that is where the server needs more fixing.

kylo

Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
wow

big surprises

Seemlessly

Demote the cof
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
I've suggested to simple making a factions season that is designed to be fun and not super competitive. Basically it would be the best things from the og fac seasons, plus some new things. If simple goes the way I suggested it would be a very casual season, all focused on appealing to the whole of the remaining skycade community. Also ik the remaining community is pretty dead but there are plans to get some ogs back.

*Fyi there are no plans for this yet just a suggestion I made*

ThatBigWaffle

the poll boi
Netherite
Diamond
ThatBigWaffle
ThatBigWaffle
Diamond
yes i think the server has hit a new low, right now as i write there are only 11 players
if there is no change soon then i dont actually know where the server will go to sadly

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.