What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How is everyone?

mason

FastWiFi
FastWiFi
Just a question. If anyone asks I'm dong quite well. Got a A on a paper at school and found out I have a yearbook meeting coming up! :)

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
Im as not normal as always but that's normal for me... hm well im fine glad to hear you're doing well man :D, I have something big for myself planned just to kind of change my style in 2019

Materializing

❊ artist • rand ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
I’m pretty fine and dandy! Just took a test to get into the high school I wanted to - did really well ^^
Also doing pretty well in school so I’ll probably get a new laptop soon and return to KitPvP ^^

John

ArtIsAnExplosion
ArtIsAnExplosion
scared the newest minimod out of the skycade discord aswell as making an A on my algebra test, day couldnt go better

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
scared the newest minimod out of the skycade discord aswell as making an A on my algebra test, day couldnt go better
How did you accomplish the discord thing I gotta know lol

mason

FastWiFi
FastWiFi
Im as not normal as always but that's normal for me... hm well im fine glad to hear you're doing well man :D, I have something big for myself planned just to kind of change my style in 2019
That's nice! I hope that your new style works out well! :)

TessieBear76

Happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Well pretty sure I failed a test in algebra today, but otherwise, good :D

mason

FastWiFi
FastWiFi
Well pretty sure I failed a test in algebra today, but otherwise, good :D
That's not good. But otherwise, I'm happy you're having a nice day. I hope it stays that way :)

HaileSelassie

Diamond
HaileSelassie
HaileSelassie
Diamond
Poor to the point where I don't even know how I'm going to pay the electric bill, but oh well

Oinkie oof

dont mind me ive seen too many fanfics and memes
Diamond
Iron
DeathpacitoOOF
DeathpacitoOOF
Diamond
im doing fine, at a sleepover atm and my eyes hurt so gUdNiGhT

mason

FastWiFi
FastWiFi
Poor to the point where I don't even know how I'm going to pay the electric bill, but oh well
I'm sorry to hear about this. I would say try to find a job somewhere local but most of the time places aren't looking for workers or you aren't old enough. I'd suggest seeing if you could barrow money from family members (grandparents, aunts and uncles, ect) and pay it back to them over time with interest when you find a stable source of income. My family and I have been though this before and it truly sucks. Just remember to keep your hopes up and remember it can always get better! :)