What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long have you been here for?

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
How long have you been on Skycade for? What are your memories from this god forsaken place? Send your best screenshots and happy memories from this server :D

I've been on skycade for about 2 and a half years, since early 2017. I remember when Jack and DoniBobes were on kitpvp and no one else knew, and so it was just Jack, DoniBobes, a few other players and I just talking for a bit. This was back on the very first map, when it wasn't very popular.

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
June 2018

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Playing skycade since june or july 2017. My best memories are from s7 when I first joined eclipse a small fac runned by @Eliminator Elite. We were dirt poor ngl we had 3 igs that I got from strafeonly by begging. Then I met mick some cool dude that was leader of asgard. Mick tped me to a raid i think he wanted me to cannon so I pulled out a 420 and tried to regen bust with it. Then I asked in chat if someone could help me and some dude called x__crazydutch__x tped and he was the leader of that faction i tried raiding with a 420. He killed but I tped back and got mystic to come and kill them was hilarious. Another fun s7 memory was when me mick, and christianiana were in the arena and grinded kills. We threw spawners at the ground and wait for people to come and we killed em.

Another memory was when he raided strafeonly in s8 and we ran thru the base and killed members, stole igs and took screenshots. Sadly I deleted my screenshot folder D:
2018-01-07_15.05.37.png 2018-02-12_12.44.19_2.png 2017-12-04_19.40.31.png me and mick building a skybase 2018-01-21_14.01.19.png 2018-01-24_18.22.00.png

Last edited:

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Playing skycade since june or july 2017. My best memories are from s7 when I first joined eclipse a small fac runned by @Eliminator Elite. We were dirt poor ngl we had 3 igs that I got from strafeonly by begging. Then I met mick some cool dude that was leader of asgard. Mick tped me to a raid i think he wanted me to cannon so I pulled out a 420 and tried to regen bust with it. Then I asked in chat if someone could help me and some dude called x__crazydutch__x tped and he was the leader of that faction i tried raiding with a 420. He killed but I tped back and got mystic to come and kill them was hilarious. Another fun s7 memory was when me mick aka @coolguy , and christianiana were in the arena and grinded kills. We threw spawners at the ground and wait for people to come and we killed em.

Another memory was when he raided strafeonly in s8 and we ran thru the base and killed members, stole igs and took screenshots. Sadly I deleted my screenshot folder D:
View attachment 15458 View attachment 15459 View attachment 15457
Those are some s7 and s8 screenshots I like the bottom cause xDoots is there shoutout if ya know him. And the top is my private igs farm at the airdrop cause I had a huge airdrop claim with a vault, later glorious glitched in that vault and banned @electrozap #free electro

Kwuffin

Absolute weeb
Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
Joined on facs S4 (sometime early/mid 2017), wasn't noticed until like s6/s7 when I started playing more Kit. Gotten lots of friends on kit, most of them left. Now I'm working on a dirt house on smp.

YS8

ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ?
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Helper
Joined like S4, and have probably had the most fun on this server out of anyone, Use to play so much just jumping in the arena over and over again dying but it was so much fun, eventually i got setup for myself and went through about 5 big factions S5, I got noticed around S6 and joined some big factions, then I was pretty stupid and started xraying, and without me knowing I had xrayed a base jack has pasted down making this masterpiece
Soon I quit after that but Came back S13 and just focused having fun and dont pressure myself to be like one of the richest players or anything and here I am in S14 In Unknown :)

Eliminator Elite

Eliminator_Elite
Eliminator_Elite
Playing skycade since june or july 2017. My best memories are from s7 when I first joined eclipse a small fac runned by @Eliminator Elite. We were dirt poor ngl we had 3 igs that I got from strafeonly by begging. Then I met mick some cool dude that was leader of asgard. Mick tped me to a raid i think he wanted me to cannon so I pulled out a 420 and tried to regen bust with it. Then I asked in chat if someone could help me and some dude called x__crazydutch__x tped and he was the leader of that faction i tried raiding with a 420. He killed but I tped back and got mystic to come and kill them was hilarious. Another fun s7 memory was when me mick, and christianiana were in the arena and grinded kills. We threw spawners at the ground and wait for people to come and we killed em.

View attachment 15458 View attachment 15459 View attachment 15457 me and mick building a skybase View attachment 15460 View attachment 15461
Great memories we've had

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
S2 BABY.

In my opinion, this server was tons more active and fun before f top was ever even introduced. I stopped playing around s12 because the only comp was Valhalla (Asgard wasnt comp lol) and it was just boring for all of us. After that Illusion and other randoms took over the server.

PatrickkikALT

OtherPatrick
OtherPatrick
I joined back in december 2018 while I was looking for kitpvp servers,

JD_Kreeper

We're all internet explorers.
Emerald
Diamond
JD_Kreeper
JD_Kreeper
Emerald
I've been here since like May 2018, and have been watching Jack since Youtube decided to shove the hacker trolling episode with the dropper into my recommended. I then discovered Kai through him and then Fraser through Kai, who are both great youtubers who deserve more love.

My greatest memory was when I went to the hacker school and use buckets to push MrHudson and most of the hackers a couple hundred blocks away and built a base around them. That was my base until the reset. I even noticed that I missed 3 of the hackers and sold them to some guy for $1,000,000, and I have no idea what he did with them.

This all happened when my computer was a crappy used business computer that my dad gave me when the company he works for upgraded their computers. That was my first computer, too, and had it since 2014. I still have it somewhere, and might be able to start it up to get the screenshots of my base if you guys want. My current computer is way better than that one. I've had it for about a year and it's amazing.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
December 2016

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
I’ve been here since 2017! Some of my favourite Skycade moments happened mostly on the discord, honestly, but I have some really good memories of the server as well, almost getting banned on Skyblock, now-demoted mods hitting me w the Zeus kit in /v, bullying the hydras in a team of 5...

Good times. I’m glad I’m back.

PigMatt