What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Thouasands Of YouTubers Made Tons Of Money Becuase Of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
So hello my fellow Mythic Picks! You want to know how thousands of YouTubers made tons and tons of moneys... because of me? How is this possible you ask! Did he sell knock off copies of Minecraft Earth to them? Or maybe I hacked them all and blackmailed them all with their deepest... darkest secrets? Well no. It was all because of, wait for it... drumroll... Cursed Minecraft! How is that so you ask? Well, who invented the viral sensation, and meme? Spifey you may say? NO! NON! NEIN! IT WAS ME! So, let me tell you the story... *clears throat*
It all begins on a dark and stormy night! The wind bangs on the windows and the trees creak. Oh, wait no that not it. So basically, I tweet Jack with an idea I have, my idea is to make this 'Troll Texture Pack' Which mixes the normal Minecraft textures around (Exactly like Cursed Minecraft, also some of you might remember me posting the pack on the forums, a few days before the first Cursed Minecraft video), Jack says that he would play it. As you may know, if your following someone on Twitter and that person you follow then replies to a tweet his reply shows up in that person’s feed, Spifey follows Jack, so you guessed it he saw the tweet and was like 'I am gonna steal this kid’s idea with zero credit!’ So fast forward a few days, I send Jack the ‘Troll Pack’ and he replies that Spifey has just sent him a pack similar to mine! Coincidence? I think not! The chance that Spifey came up with exactly the same idea, at exactly the same time is unbelievably small. That's why I am suing Spifey. See. You. In. Court! Then Spifey’s video goes viral and everyone is profiting off my idea :(.
Anyways thanks for reading! I am not actually annoyed that Spifey took my idea, I am just a bit :(.
Also, keep an eye out for a post coming out soon, it's a compilation of every time I am in one of Jack’s videos! Yay! Ego boost!
Make sure to use #DrJacoby12MadeCursedMinecraft I've also added 'Maker of Cursed Minecraft’ to my Twitter by lol!
Anyways cya!

Attachments

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
LOL OOF

This is way to long to read no thanks.

nursey_

I was Nursey__ then I lost a _
Staff member
Helper
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey_
Nursey_
Helper
I don't know what to make of this post, and Im not sure if my life is better for doing so, but it did kill 5-10 mins so there is that I guess.

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
your ego is actually really fucking huge and its not funny its just very annoying

Dog

Bunndog
Bunndog
pipe down before i physically put you back in your place kid

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
This thread doesn't have anything to do with skycade @staff please lock immediately

Nibsz

Nibsz
Nibsz
Great and quality post. Ignore all them haters ;) 10/10

Matty

xMatty
xMatty
4 years ago i listened to revenge am i now the reason for its sudden popularity cos that sounds right according to ur logic

JustSkeleton

JustSkeleton
JustSkeleton
wait what. why is the biggest mini mod banned
he used /fly in a parkour thing and when someone accused him of cheating he apparently said he was fly hacking, which is still bannable even tho he wasn't actually hacking, tho that's what I've heard

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Your ego needs to calm down. Yes you may have used the pack but there have been lots of troll packs in the past. I would suggest you take a little break and calm down. For example I listened to a song a while back and suddenly it blows up should I claim to be the reason of the blow up? No

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
Thats not how that works. That's not how any of this works.
You don't own the rights to the cursed minecraft texture pack since I'm assuming you didn't make an application to trademark it in your name.
Your ego is bigger than my bank account and that's an impressive feat

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
someone control this kids ego and make him realise that no one really cares.

realoliver9912

realoliver9912
realoliver9912
Thats not how that works. That's not how any of this works.
You don't own the rights to the cursed minecraft texture pack since I'm assuming you didn't make an application to trademark it in your name.
Your ego is bigger than my bank account and that's an impressive feat
when you are the flexer of the century you have to take every opportunity

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Get your bands up and make the thousands

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC