What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to be a skycade minimod.

Which one do you think is the most true?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
1. You have to begin your message with Hello, Hi, Hello (OP), etc.

2. You HAVE to state your name at the end of every forum post, despite people being able to see it on the left. Bonus points if this is preceded by Regards, Sincerely, etc.

3. You have to memorize the rules, off by heart, to the point where if someone came up to you on the street and asked you what the rules were in a really aggressive tone, using a lot of swearing, you would be able to report them for breaking rule 1(because they harassed you and you're sensitive so you report them), rule 9(because you are a minimod, and therefore mini-staff), and rule 26, for swearing.

4. You have to be hyperpositive, and be really annoying about it. Exclamation marks after every sentence, smileys, everything.

5. You have to be friends with every single staff member and know every one of their IGN's.

6. You are not allowed to express your opinions. Ever. You want to act like a staff member, don't you?

7. You have to make a shrine of Jack. Worship him 5 times a day. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night.

Feel free to add your own rules.

aaarmin

arminsays
arminsays
Thank you for the guide now I can be more like Materialising or whatever his name is

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
Hello,

I like the idea and some of them are true but this does seem like a useless thread.

Many thanks,
OfficiallyCelled | Alex

iOpen_

wdasa
wdasa
Hey!! guys you need to vote for number 6!!! remember Astro!!

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen

2. You HAVE to state your name at the end of every forum post, despite people being able to see it on the left. Bonus points if this is preceded by Regards, Sincerely, etc.

3. You have to memorize the rules, off by heart, to the point where if someone came up to you on the street and asked you what the rules were in a really aggressive tone, using a lot of swearing, you would be able to report them for breaking rule 1(because they harassed you and you're sensitive so you report them), rule 9(because you are a minimod, and therefore mini-staff), and rule 26, for swearing.

4. You have to be hyperpositive, and be really annoying about it. Exclamation marks after every sentence, smileys, everything.

5. You have to be friends with every single staff member and know every one of their IGN's.

6. You are not allowed to express your opinions. Ever. You want to act like a staff member, don't you?

7. You have to make a shrine of Jack. Worship him 5 times a day. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night.

Make the poll multiple choice they are all true (except maybe 7)

Hello,

I like the idea and some of them are true but this does seem like a useless thread.

Many thanks,
OfficiallyCelled | Alex
Legit proving the point and it is very useful please understand what a joke is

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
this one doesn't apply to me.

I sometimes do this
- PigMatt

Yeah, done this.

no, i say waht i want

i hate some staff members :)

Ok! Thanks! :)

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

Hi, I'm a minimod and i dont do #7. I sometimes do 1-6, (as you can see) but I sometimes don't. #OSMS
- Sincerely, TogepiMax
I can see why.

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
This is probably the most true thread i’ve seen on the forums in the last month

iWIL

Diamond
Wilbort
Wilbort
Diamond
Thank you sir, I would LOVEEEEEEE to become a minimod

PainfulDemise

PainfulDemise
PainfulDemise
Hello! :)
All these are very true! :D
Sincerely Demise!

MexicanMonday

MexicanMonday
MexicanMonday
Amazing honestly some people on this server don't understand that we are allowed to express our feelings and criticize the server of Jack.
Another rule has to be if a mod comments on a thread and disapproves of it they instantly come and comment on it copying what the mod said !!

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
last one isnt true. you gotta get annoyed with Jack fanboys

wow ok @TessieBear76

Last edited:

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I feel like a lot of it is rather being mature ;p, and just using common sense.

DalekBoy

DalekBoi
DalekBoi
I would like to point out that being constantly hyperpositive can actually be bad for your mental health. It's normal and even expected to have other emotions other than happy.

Aciv

LuqDude
LuqDude
To add on to #3, you need to have the punishment lengths memorized. So in this case you would automatically know that they would be muted for 1 day for Targeted Disrespect [Report],

Sincerely,
Aciv // LuqDude.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
Oh god I think people are taking this seriously

Todd

Zembar the awesome german shepherd
Diamond
Iron
Zembar_Shepherd
Zembar_Shepherd
Diamond
Wait, Since I do none of those am I now officially not a minimod?

Phoenix_231

Is A Bird · 13 · From A Galaxy Far Far Away
Diamond
ProfessorPhoen1x
ProfessorPhoen1x
Diamond
100% true do this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.