D
E
.net
???

how to be good at factions as a solo

DilFinCrazyMan

DilFinCrazyMan
DilFinCrazyMan
here r some top tips to be god and get started very well!
step by step!!
-if u dont want to do these steps: buy keys lol it skips all of them
-make a vault in a nether lava pool using a god apple or in the sky of end with only chests.
-get ur kit fortnightly and kill kids in arena who don't know how to pvp, if anyone mildly average approaches u, the lag will kill you so just run until they get bored lol.
-when you get another set of fortnightly (u can also use an alt!!) grind a spawner from keys or animals in /wild if u are desperate. Then combine these two sets into a p4 unb 3 set!!
- kill people with this set and sell gear for money. you can also sell keys you get for money as well. With this money, look for deals on spawners on ah like an ig for less than 1mil or creeper for less than 800k, buy these, and resell them about 100k up, factions like reverence and asgard will be constantly sniping these so you can easily get away with it.
-with this money, buy whatever you need! first, materials for potions is good (u can just brew in /wild) and then buy a godset with grapplehook/a god sword.
-now, it depends what your objective is! if you want to go raiding, buy materials for cannons, if you want to pvp, buy armour.
-you will now have a much higher chance of getting in a fac, apply on the recruitment section of the forums.

TOP TIPS!!!!
- i personally don't have more than one godset made at a time, its useless and if u get raided its a waste of cash. just dont die, be cautious of your durability and dont be afraid to run away lol, take advantage of grapplehooks.
- an enderman spawner is a good buy for enderpearls, its a good investment
- if i get p4 i usually keep one set as a spare and sell the rest. i don't even have a vault, i keep everything i own in my ec and my inventory, including my sets and spawners etc.
-if you're not good at pvp, take advantage of the lag and bring op gear to a fight which doesn't need it , if someone is really destroying u then run lol!!!!
-don't be toxic in chat, make friends/truces with people :) as we know, i am the least toxic person ever!!!
-if ur struggling msg dilfincrazyman and i'll give u 100k or something cause i am reformed : )
-open keys they're op. have an alt afking in an afk pool in /wild if u have one

basically: keys r op
tell me if any mistakes or anything to add!

Last edited:

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
should title this how to waste your time instead but lol nice tips it pretty much sums up what I did but the most important solo tip is make friends so you can have help

DilFinCrazyMan

DilFinCrazyMan
DilFinCrazyMan
should title this how to waste your time instead but lol nice tips it pretty much sums up what I did but the most important solo tip is make friends so you can have help
yep friends r cool, but i only made friends in like s7-9ish and before then i got all my gear by doing this stuff, still works this season too, but ye friends are the best way to go to actually get really gud

coolguy

mick
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
wow great thread dilfin appriaciate it

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Lol... welp let the expect tells you how to play faction as a solo and stillget in f top
First. Find a spot not the nether obviously and grind sugar cane as it is a nice income.
Second. Start finding a place to build a vault. Build it as close to the border and try to stick close to huge faction. Note:dont claim it
Third. Start building your empire. Recruit your trustee mates.
Fourth.start making more farms.
Fifth use those funds to buy spawners.
Sixth. Start to collect gears from ah or keys.
Seventh. Congrats you dominate skycade.

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
or spend irl money on keys. idk why u made a long thread on this when the answer is just so simple but cheers anyways mate!

MercilessBandit

mercilessbandit
mercilessbandit
Or just get friends...

crazycraftyman12

Diamond
crazycraftyman12
crazycraftyman12
Diamond
Great advice man. Will definetly use.

ItzTarek_

TheRealGenjii
TheRealGenjii
or just pull a vout and make a huge cactus farm and make millions

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.