What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to make a funny ban appeal:

AussieGiraffe

AussieGiraffe
AussieGiraffe
Step 1: Talk about what you did like an addiction

One way you could do it is: Ok I admit, I was doing hacks, one time turned into another and then it never stopped. Then, I had to face the cosequenses.

Step 2: Act like it's get unbanned or die.
You could write something like: It would be a blessing to get unbanned. Playing on this server means the whole world to me! (plz unban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Step 1: Talk about what you did like an addiction

One way you could do it is: Ok I admit, I was doing hacks, one time turned into another and then it never stopped. Then, I had to face the cosequenses.

Step 2: Act like it's get unbanned or die.
You could write something like: It would be a blessing to get unbanned. Playing on this server means the whole world to me! (plz unban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Or....

Don't do any of this and you'll have a chance at getting unbanned or unmuted and then it won't affect you next appeal if that one were to fail.......

I understand you're doing this as a joke, but staff don't like Joke appeals, it makes it annoying for them.

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
sounds to me like the guide for people who want to be featured in a certain youtubers funny ban appeals series.

which has not happened for god knows how long.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
IGN:
PigMatt
Punished By:
Sara0666
Reason:
Doing the Naughty!
Screenshot:
Check Lazy Kids!
Reason for Unban:
I admit to hacking, I just can’t stop. I’m addicted to hacking. This server means absolutely everything to me. I need an unban or may as well be discontinued.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Hello I have just been bannede d on ur server and I wasn't e ven HACKLING all; tbhe plaeyr sare really bad and they keep repeoting me evben though imLEGIT and the n I just gort BANEMND for no rearosn by some stupid staff called BCOF. U better unbanna me right noew or I will go talk to my lawer and I will suE skycade and shut DOWN THE SERBER IF U DONT UNBADN ME. so lISten her eright now, unban me and we won't have any issues. I wasnt eveN HACKING Iw as just using A MOD NOT A HACK that clicks my mouse for m [email protected][email protected]! so pls unabna me pr else the server is going to get shuit down and nobody can play. Thank yoiu

Oh ps my ign is JustAstro

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Hello I have just been bannede d on ur server and I wasn't e ven HACKLING all; tbhe plaeyr sare really bad and they keep repeoting me evben though imLEGIT and the n I just gort BANEMND for no rearosn by some stupid staff called BCOF. U better unbanna me right noew or I will go talk to my lawer and I will suE skycade and shut DOWN THE SERBER IF U DONT UNBADN ME. so lISten her eright now, unban me and we won't have any issues. I wasnt eveN HACKING Iw as just using A MOD NOT A HACK that clicks my mouse for m [email protected][email protected]! so pls unabna me pr else the server is going to get shuit down and nobody can play. Thank yoiu

Accepted, Locked

PhoenixGre

#FixSkycade
MVP
Diamond
Gold
PhoenixGre
PhoenixGre
MVP
"Unban or you're stupid"

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond

uSe tHe cOrReCt fOrMaT
dEnIeD, lOcKeD.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond

Firstly, when making future appeals we ask them to be in our appeal format. Bcof banned you for Malicious Hacks. Here is the evidence:
92CECFE5-54E9-468D-A5BD-E65CAEC04695.jpeg

Make a new appeal using this information.
Denied, locked.

Last edited: