What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hub Bug

dream

DreamyNorii
DreamyNorii
Your IGN: DreamyNorii

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): The Hub.

Brief description of the bug: Well, in one minute. almost exactly one minute, I get timed out. I rarely can get into anything.

Describe how to do the bug: Just wait in the hub for 1 - 1 min and 30 seconds and you get timed out.. or, well, I do.

Video/photo proof: This may not be the best proof ever; but I hope it can help out in some way.

I don't know if this is my internet being bad, or an issue. I hope I help in finding an error.. or something.
I'm sorry if this is wasting your time.

Sincerest regards,
dream.

Attachments

yakovliam

Jr. Dev
yakovliam
yakovliam
Jr. Dev
This is not a bug, but rather an unexpected server /client event. Timeout happens when either you or the server stops sending/receiving information. My best guess (since I haven't seen many reports of this) is that your client is at fault.

dream

DreamyNorii
DreamyNorii
Alright. I'll look into it. Would you know what the most stable version for server-wise stuff?.. or, should i download a FPS enhancer, not just for the FPS, but for the whole thing? I'll try out stuff, to find out.
Thanks!
dream

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Alright. I'll look into it. Would you know what the most stable version for server-wise stuff?.. or, should i download a FPS enhancer, not just for the FPS, but for the whole thing? I'll try out stuff, to find out.
Thanks!
dream
The most stable would be 1.12.2, which works on every game mode except SMP.
Is this still occurring?

dream

DreamyNorii
DreamyNorii
If I’m not using optifine, a definite yes. I find that it’s more common when using NPC’s, instead of the compass to get into servers.
I’m on Optifine 1.12.2, using shaders and don’t use any other FPS increasing mods other than that.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
1.8.9 is best for kitpvp and factions and prison 1.13 for smp 1.12.2 for skyblock

dream

DreamyNorii
DreamyNorii
Yeah. I’ve always been playing on those versions.. it still happens on other versions. That’s the thing.