D
E
.net
???

Hub idea

masavanroo

masavanroo
masavanroo
Hello there staff member our owner i have an idea you might like. The thing is that if can make a big island like the other ones and there the staff member can make a house whitch also will be theyre spawn point soo it kynda like a custom spawn point but for staff and builders and obviesly the owner. soo yeah thats my idea and while reading this sounds stupidhoovy smile.jpghoovy smile.jpghoovy smile.jpg

Bozo

PeppaWithYourMom
PeppaWithYourMom
*sees pictures*

*clicks off thread*

Last edited:

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
Bad idea no offence but some of the staff arnt the best builders so it would really mess up the flow of spawn and I don't think the staff even if they do there jobs well and are really nice deserve a personal spawn in the hub also y the photos browski

MrSwalbert

Former Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Hello there staff member our owner i have an idea you might like. The thing is that if can make a big island like the other ones and there the staff member can make a house whitch also will be theyre spawn point soo it kynda like a custom spawn point but for staff and builders and obviesly the owner. soo yeah thats my idea and while reading this sounds stupidView attachment 275View attachment 275View attachment 275
I had to read this like 5 times to actually understand what you were trying to say.
Really bad and pointless idea to be completely honest.

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Don’t want to sound rude but complete pointless thread. Builders spend time on things like the hub, if staff members built on the hub, it would ruin the flow.

Hubs are barely used anyway. You only go into it when you join the server and on a restart!

Thanks for thinking about the staff nevertheless.

apartmentalize

I used to be SrMod 💜
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Diamond
I do not think this should be added

Reasoning:

1.)
< why did you include this, its pretty stupid.
2.) I don't understand some of what you're saying due to your spelling. I would like you to fix that
3.) I don't think the staff need a Custom spawn point, It's pretty pointless. There would be no benefits to it for anyone.
4.) Why would the other staff build it anyway? The Builders built the hub. IT would make the island look out of place.
5.) Hubs are basically Just used to switch game modes, No one does much on them.
and there may be some more reasons which I did not list

Don’t want to sound rude but complete pointless thread. Builders spend time on things like the hub, if staff members built on the hub, it would ruin the flow.

Hubs are barely used anyway. You only go into it when you join the server and on a restart!

^ Used in my reasoning

I had to read this like 5 times to actually understand what you were trying to say.
Really bad and pointless idea to be completely honest.
^ Used in my reasoning

~ <3 Apartmentalize <3

Q+A:
What reasoning are you referring to?
Ones based off your responce:
2.) I don't understand some of what you're saying due to your spelling. I would like you to fix that
3.) I don't think the staff need a Custom spawn point, It's pretty pointless. There would be no benefits to it for anyone.

(Refering to:
1.)
< why did you include this, its pretty stupid.
4.) Why would the other staff build it anyway? The Builders built the hub. IT would make the island look out of place.
5.) Hubs are basically Just used to switch game modes, No one does much on them.
and there may be some more reasons which I did not list
Overall, Bad idea. )

Last edited:

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator

This is the only thing that actually helped me understand the thread.
Builders were implemented for a reason, and that’s... get ready for it... to build. Most of the staff members aren’t that great at building (except for a select few who are awesome at it) and that would take away the builders’ jobs. I don’t think you thought this through lol

masavanroo

masavanroo
masavanroo
i had nothin to do soo i wanted to see where will this thing go an it went somewhere

PigMatt

Rarely active lol
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
*sees pictures, cries*

-1, It might ruin the flow of the hub and look weird, maybe one of the buildings could turn into staff offices tho

MrSwalbert

Former Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
*sees pictures, cries*

maybe one of the buildings could turn into staff offices tho
Point-less. What would be the use of them?
It could be cool for staff to be able to decorate their own space in the hub, but it would be completely pointless.

PigMatt

Rarely active lol
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Point-less. What would be the use of them?
It could be cool for staff to be able to decorate their own space in the hub, but it would be completely pointless.
use them to build in, and for nothing

masavanroo

masavanroo
masavanroo
*sees pictures, cries*

-1, It might ruin the flow of the hub and look weird, maybe one of the buildings could turn into staff offices tho
yeeeeee

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.