What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HuGe SuGGedTiOnS V2

MAKE SKYCADE GREAT AGAIN

• OH **** YES

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Naw

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Don't want to shine negativity on the suggestions but WelshAlex has said multiple times that he does not like these mass suggestion threads and will probably not reply to this, except to say that if you suggest something you should describe in more detail a solution to the problem and dedicate one thread to one problem, not just list a bunch of problems without giving any ideas on solution.
And that is why skycade is at where it is right now. I see quitting post sometimes in the website and I see players complaining about the server almost every day.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Sup guys it's your boi smexyteemo here!
Imma list em suggestions here.
1) staffs are not allow to play on their staff accounts
2) start purging inactive staffs.
3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active.
4) make an envoy system for factions.
5) add a better potting system as there is a slight pot delay.
6) remove the duel limit and fix the plugin as it is soo buggy.
7) no rand staffs plz
8)please shorten the faction season and make it 3 weeks instead of like idk.. 7?
9) add a mob coin system as it promotes players to grind(keep outback).
10) add more custom enchantments ( I love it)
11) instead of recreating "worlds" why not forcus on just the standard minecraft default world as it fixes lag by a lot.
12) once a player's inventory is full they will not be able to open crates.
13) buff vote crates (factions)
14) remove regenerative walls
15) players are not able to drop items in spawn instead add a trade system ( that will fix 90% of the players whining about them getting scam)
16) insiding will result in a permanent ban aka blacklist for the entire season.
17) make a faction top log for the server every 10 minutes.
1- not all staff have alts
2- yes please I know so many inactive staff
3- agree, but im sure theres reasons behind it
4- i dont play factions so idc
5- ^^^
6- please do this
7- i mean some people who are "rands" to you could be known in other gamemodes
8- refer to number 4
9- refer to number 4
10- yes please!
11- i dont mind tbh
12- PLEASE ive lost so many items because im dumb
13- dont play factionssss
14- dont play factions
15- please please please do this
16- im pretty sure its already this? im not sure though
17- this would be nice!

Overall you made some nice points

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
1- not all staff have alts
2- yes please I know so many inactive staff
3- agree, but im sure theres reasons behind it
4- i dont play factions so idc
5- ^^^
6- please do this
7- i mean some people who are "rands" to you could be known in other gamemodes
8- refer to number 4
9- refer to number 4
10- yes please!
11- i dont mind tbh
12- PLEASE ive lost so many items because im dumb
13- dont play factionssss
14- dont play factions
15- please please please do this
16- im pretty sure its already this? im not sure though
17- this would be nice!

Overall you made some nice points
Well... through an in depth examination of skycade's staff team, it is apparent that staffs are not really taking any suggestions seriously especially the higher ups as I believe that laziness plays a part of that as well which also lead skycade to this current stat where nothing has been change.
By rands I mean staffs that does not actively engage with other players.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
1) staffs are not allow to play on their staff accounts - Ehhh, some staff don't have alts, also in-game staff can't see their own level or higher on /list or in /v so that makes it somewhat easier to catch abusing. Problem with this is that there's little to no check on administrators, which can lead to corruption (not pointing fingers)
2) start purging inactive staffs. - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active. - Every demote sadly enough has a reason even though half of the time it seems like bullshit so I can't really agree on this one
4) make an envoy system for factions. - Yes
5) add a better potting system as there is a slight pot delay. - Delete duels
6) remove the duel limit and fix the plugin as it is soo buggy. - Delete duels
7) no rand staffs plz - If you accept rand staff make sure they can actually do their job ty xo (not pointing fingers)
8)please shorten the faction season and make it 3 weeks instead of like idk.. 7? - Month - month and a half might be better
9) add a mob coin system as it promotes players to grind(keep outback). - Yes
10) add more custom enchantments ( I love it) - Please
11) instead of recreating "worlds" why not forcus on just the standard minecraft default world as it fixes lag by a lot. - Fix entire server
12) once a player's inventory is full they will not be able to open crates. - Yes, this would cut down about 70% of bug reports not getting their items
13) buff vote crates (factions) - Maybe
14) remove regenerative walls - Maybe
15) players are not able to drop items in spawn instead add a trade system ( that will fix 90% of the players whining about them getting scam) - Iirc there was a bug with trades that was easily exploitable, not sure if it got fixed or not but yes, this would also stop bots spamming kits and stuff
16) insiding will result in a permanent ban aka blacklist for the entire season. - Too harsh imo
17) make a faction top log for the server every 10 minutes. - Also add coreprotect so you can reduce glitching / xray

Astro got demoted because he was speaking negatively publicly about management when we was told to stop.
Incorrect, I mean no hate towards you but every time someone says this is why I got demoted it pisses me off because no, this is not what happened. Full rant / story available in discord dms Astro#0833 :)

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
I'll do my little thing where I comment on whatever it is you got going on here.
1) staffs are not allow to play on their staff accounts
Staff not being allowed to play on their staff accounts is kinda silly. Serves no purpose if they are just on a different account.

2) start purging inactive staffs.
3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active.
These two kinda go together. First, If you have a problem with inactive staff members feel free to message Space about them. As to the part where you are saying to stop demoting good staff. These "good staff" obviously have done something in order to get them demoted. They are not demoted for no reason.

7) no rand staffs plz
If we only had well known staff members that would be kinda bias in a way I think. If they have a good application they should be given a chance.

8)please shorten the faction season and make it 3 weeks instead of like idk.. 7?
If we had a 3 week faction season. Nothing eventful would happen. Factions currently isnt being reset because things like Skyblock and Creative were the main priorities. A 3 week factions season would be very limited into what you could do.

10) add more custom enchantments ( I love it)
You can suggest this! In the forums sub section! I personally love the custom enchants and would also love to see more added!

As for your other points. I didnt really understand them as they were mostly about Factions. Overall some good suggestions but some silly ones as well...

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
I'll do my little thing where I comment on whatever it is you got going on here.

Staff not being allowed to play on their staff accounts is kinda silly. Serves no purpose if they are just on a different account.

These two kinda go together. First, If you have a problem with inactive staff members feel free to message Space about them. As to the part where you are saying to stop demoting good staff. These "good staff" obviously have done something in order to get them demoted. They are not demoted for no reason.

If we only had well known staff members that would be kinda bias in a way I think. If they have a good application they should be given a chance.

If we had a 3 week faction season. Nothing eventful would happen. Factions currently isnt being reset because things like Skyblock and Creative were the main priorities. A 3 week factions season would be very limited into what you could do.

You can suggest this! In the forums sub section! I personally love the custom enchants and would also love to see more added!

As for your other points. I didnt really understand them as they were mostly about Factions. Overall some good suggestions but some silly ones as well...
Well there are events in the past where it involves staffs abusing (not pointing fingers) and I pretty sure that you did not read the comments. As I mentioned before, that the definition of rands are players that does
not actively engage with other players such staffs normally gets on for like 20 minutes or afk for an hour. Secondly, I believe there are like 5 helpers currently and there are barely anyone online in factions or kitpvp as the staffs are always crowded in 1 server ( prove me wrong). Last but not least, I have seen enough and I have also ask them the reasons of them getting demoted which is a load of crap.now finally, If the players have to report everything to space it is just dumb as inactive staffs are the worst and it is not professional at all. ( prove me wrong)

Last edited:

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry

What is spaces discord

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
I have read your entire essay and I totally agree with what you said however, there are staffs such as camel that never log on for such a long period of time and there are more staffs that never log on for ages. I know that this post is futile unless a senior staff or admin takes this seriously. Usually such post like mine are locked within a day or something similar to that as no one takes these kinds of post seriously. To sum it up, I believe that staffs should take players more seriously and skycade management team should also take the staffs more seriously as well.
Wait you actually took the time to read that.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
In conclusion, I believe that the rules should be revamped and the server's standard of choosing staffs should increase. The managment should actively engage with the community and the server should reset the ban list and create a point based system for the staffs.
@Sara7645
@WelshAlex

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I do feel a change regarding some of the rules stated of need of changing to be changed sooner or later, as @SmexyTeemo said the game is growing differently with different things so the old rules won’t be as affective

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
In conclusion, I believe that the rules should be revamped and the server's standard of choosing staffs should increase. The managment should actively engage with the community and the server should reset the ban list and create a point based system for the staffs.
@Sara7645
@WelshAlex
I do feel a change regarding some of the rules stated of need of changing to be changed sooner or later, as @SmexyTeemo said the game is growing differently with different things so the old rules won’t be as affective
Cough https://skycade.net/threads/fix-the-server-rules-3.30946/

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
1) no
2) no, some of them have reasons to be less active than others
3) being active doesn't mean being good at your job
4) eh
5) sure
6) devs have more important issues to solve atm
7) Just because you don't see them on the gamemode you main, doesn't mean they are rand, we give opinions about them before they get helper
8) Being worked on
9) Meh
10) We are always open for custom enchants, so if you have a suggestion about them, go on!
11) Not sure why they did worlds as I am not a dev, but i'm sure they have a good reason to keep it that way
12) That's your fault for not keeping track of your inventory?
13) same as number 7
14) Nope
15) Trade was here at one point but people were duping with it, use /ah
16) what the hecc, big fat no
17) same as 16

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
1) no
2) no, some of them have reasons to be less active than others
3) being active doesn't mean being good at your job
4) eh
5) sure
6) devs have more important issues to solve atm
7) Just because you don't see them on the gamemode you main, doesn't mean they are rand, we give opinions about them before they get helper
8) Being worked on
9) Meh
10) We are always open for custom enchants, so if you have a suggestion about them, go on!
11) Not sure why they did worlds as I am not a dev, but i'm sure they have a good reason to keep it that way
12) That's your fault for not keeping track of your inventory?
13) same as number 7
14) Nope
15) Trade was here at one point but people were duping with it, use /ah
16) what the hecc, big fat no
17) same as 16
I respect your opinion and now that I think of it some suggestions are silly but meh... imma let it stay there (like 3 weeks faction... it should be longer). But yeah... out of like 5 helpers how many of them have you seen before or having a conversation with them before??? I believe that the ex staffs did an excellent job. Although they broke some rules, I believe that they deserves more chances as they have been giving their best to the server. Also, please read the previous comments as it also helps on letting you a senior staff member know what the community thinks.

Last edited:

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
I respect your opinion and now that I think of it some suggestions is silly but meh imma let it stay there. But yeah... out of like 5 helpers how many of them have you seen before or having a conversation with them before??? I believe that the ex staffs did an excellent job. Although they broke some rules, I believe that they deserves more chances as they have been giving their best to the server. Also, please read the previous comments as it also helps on letting you a senior staff member know what the community thinks.
About the ex staff members, most of them received several warnings before getting demoted.
And if you're talking about the helpers we have right now, I have seen and talked to them before, such as a lot of other staff members, they're really active in the whole network. When a shortlist happens, when no one gives an opinion about someone listed there, they most likely won't get helper.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
About the ex staff members, most of them received several warnings before getting demoted.
And if you're talking about the helpers we have right now, I have seen and talked to them before, such as a lot of other staff members, they're really active in the whole network. When a shortlist happens, when no one gives an opinion about someone listed there, they most likely won't get helper.
I respect your opinion as well as I respects everyone's opinion. However, I am going to still support my own opinion in which the server needs some improvements and this thread should formed a nice sense of direction for what skycade should aim for.

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
I respect your opinion as well as I respects everyone's opinion. However, I am going to still support my own opinion in which the server needs some improvements and this thread should formed a nice sense of direction for what skycade should aim for.
I think staff should listen and think about suggestions before shooting it down

T2NAF1SH

I grind skyblock kills
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Emerald
Staff should be able to /nick instead so players don't know when they're on, and 3 weeks for factions is way too short.

Otherwise I agree I with everything you've said. Lets just hope the staff team actually take this into account.