What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HuGe SuGGedTiOnS V2

MAKE SKYCADE GREAT AGAIN

• OH **** YES

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Naw

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I think staff should listen and think about suggestions before shooting it down
This statement holds a lot of truth, criticism is only bad if you make it out to be bad or the person who say it didn’t explain it constructively. People who use criticism to improve what was criticized have more respect than those who don’t see into mistakes that may be there

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Staff should be able to /nick instead so players don't know when they're on, and 3 weeks for factions is way too short.

Otherwise I agree I with everything you've said. Lets just hope the staff team actually take this into account.
They do have vanish, but have nick could be useful to let them get close to players, but sometimes it’s hard to code due to the game modes on skycade and certain things that can bug out

YS8

clowning since 2017
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
Sup guys it's your boi smexyteemo here!
Imma list em suggestions here.
1) staffs are not allow to play on their staff accounts
2) start purging inactive staffs.
3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active.
4) make an envoy system for factions.
5) add a better potting system as there is a slight pot delay.
6) remove the duel limit and fix the plugin as it is soo buggy.
7) no rand staffs plz
8)please shorten the faction season and make it 3 weeks instead of like idk.. 7?
9) add a mob coin system as it promotes players to grind(keep outback).
10) add more custom enchantments ( I love it)
11) instead of recreating "worlds" why not forcus on just the standard minecraft default world as it fixes lag by a lot.
12) once a player's inventory is full they will not be able to open crates.
13) buff vote crates (factions)
14) remove regenerative walls
15) players are not able to drop items in spawn instead add a trade system ( that will fix 90% of the players whining about them getting scam)
16) insiding will result in a permanent ban aka blacklist for the entire season.
17) make a faction top log for the server every 10 minutes.
I think the insiding suggestion is pretty good, in my opinion its worse than xray, not only do you steal the items from people who worked hard to get them, but you also take possible weeks of effort put into to everyone in the faction just so one person can ruin everybody's experience and i would rather by far get xrayed than get insided

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Staff should be able to /nick instead so players don't know when they're on, and 3 weeks for factions is way too short.

Otherwise I agree I with everything you've said. Lets just hope the staff team actually take this into account.
Well /nick is kinda useless as players can /realname.

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon

They shot all the ideas down in 1 million different ways so no

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Anyways... this thread's suggestions requires someone that has authority such as @iiSpace or @WelshAlex to execute it.

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
1) Think its fine, i dont think all staff have alts. -1
2) Me and astro talked about this in dms a little bit, yeah agreed +1
3) Its sad bcof/astro got demoted but i do kinda understand why. -1
4) +1
5) +1
6) The duel system should be ranks only, as it started to be. I want that to happen again -1 Astro already made a suggestion about duels, read my reply there.
7) +1
8) It should reset once it gets boring +0
9) +0
10) +1, as long as they aren't unfair
11) +1, mining in them is so annoying
12) +1, good idea
13) +1, yes sir
14) -1
15) -1 scamming is a part of factions
16) -1 How is insiding worth a blacklist?
17) +1
Half of your responses are nonsensical and show little understanding of the game mode out of Skycade.

Sup guys it's your boi smexyteemo here!
Imma list em suggestions here.
1) staffs are not allow to play on their staff accounts
2) start purging inactive staffs.
3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active.
4) make an envoy system for factions.
5) add a better potting system as there is a slight pot delay.
6) remove the duel limit and fix the plugin as it is soo buggy.
7) no rand staffs plz
8)please shorten the faction season and make it 3 weeks instead of like idk.. 7?
9) add a mob coin system as it promotes players to grind(keep outback).
10) add more custom enchantments ( I love it)
11) instead of recreating "worlds" why not forcus on just the standard minecraft default world as it fixes lag by a lot.
12) once a player's inventory is full they will not be able to open crates.
13) buff vote crates (factions)
14) remove regenerative walls
15) players are not able to drop items in spawn instead add a trade system ( that will fix 90% of the players whining about them getting scam)
16) insiding will result in a permanent ban aka blacklist for the entire season.
17) make a faction top log for the server every 10 minutes.
I do like most of these, though I can see it'll just be locked and ignored again seeing as staff don't like posts like this made, see the others like this, it's pretty stupid imo, as Xechro said.
Anyways... this thread's suggestions requires someone that has authority such as @iiSpace or @WelshAlex to execute it.
They probably won't, as they've expressed before they hate posts like these
Anyway, +1

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Half of your responses are nonsensical and show little understanding of the game mode out of Skycade.

I do like most of these, though I can see it'll just be locked and ignored again seeing as staff don't like posts like this made, see the others like this, it's pretty stupid imo, as Xechro said.

They probably won't, as they've expressed before they hate posts like these
Anyway, +1
Tbh... if half of the stuff in this thread gets accepted I guaranteed skycade will be much better.

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry

That would be a great idea and in the time i wrote this i spilled hot coffe on my self
-Donutboy26 p.s itw ent on my keyboard and fun

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
If we had a 3 week faction season. Nothing eventful would happen. Factions currently isnt being reset because things like Skyblock and Creative were the main priorities. A 3 week factions season would be very limited into what you could do.
3 weeks is, yes, too short. By not resetting factions like everyone on the gamemode wants is causing the death of your own server? You shouldn't prioritise one game mode over another and completely ignore the endless requests for this to happen, honestly the most known players on the server play kitpvp and factions, yet they decide to tell us to wait another month and a half for a dead mode to reset. Hmm.

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Tbh... if half of the stuff in this thread gets accepted I guaranteed skycade will be much better.
If you wan't staff to notice it, focus on 1 point per post otherwise alex does a stupid

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
3 weeks is way to short but like 4 months is way to long maybe a month and a half or 2 months

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
If you wan't staff to notice it, focus on 1 point per post otherwise alex does a stupid
3 weeks is way to short but like 4 months is way to long maybe a month and a half or 2 months
Did you read??!?!?!? I said 3 weeks or so in the comment and I don't care if alex locked it or not as I mentioned before if alex or iispace read this thread that is good enough for me.

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Did you read??!?!?!? I said 3 weeks or so in the comment and I don't care if alex locked it or not as I mentioned before if alex or iispace read this thread that is good enough for me.
All I'm saying is they read these, noticing it's another person doing a mass suggestion list and just lock it without caring? This has happened multiple times with 0 effect

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
All I'm saying is they read these, noticing it's another person doing a mass suggestion list and just lock it without caring? This has happened multiple times with 0 effect
With the team doing that it’s disconnecting themselves from the community more, as of this point I do have hope as it hasn’t been locked yet and people have given good criticism of it. If people add to the list more it helps show that people want things changed with this current list.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Well... at least staffs are paying attention to it and joostagram even replied to it. Still waiting for @iiSpace 's decision regarding to this thread.

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
I give up have fun

Last edited:

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Diamond
EdatingIcky
EdatingIcky
Diamond
Uh, "3) stop demoting good staffs that are actually active. " 10/10 suggestion, if that was linked to me. you dont need to back me up lol x
wait are you banned?