What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HUge SuGGesTiOnS

MAKE SKYCADE GREAT AGAIN

• YES

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • YES

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OH **** YES

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
1.Buff the payout as it is really really low. (more on Paypal less on buycraft)
2.Remove staff applications (no more rands)(Only open it if server need staffs)
3.move the host to closer to na
4.buff the ram of the server
5.make a custom tnt jar for the server
6.Staff are not allow to play (factions)(Looking at u you big rands)(By staff I mean sr staff and above)
7.add combat custom enchants!!!
8.make alchemy easier to grind as it kills me brain cells to grind.
9. Make airdrops spawn on random locations in the wilderness and make them slightly op soo it will be worth it to run.
10.Make a log of f top every 10 minutes as it has been a huge problem for factions now a days.
Thats it.

Last edited:

Duckowap

Gamer
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Diamond
1. Not worth it for the server. -1
2. What if the server needs staff? -1
3. Honestly I would like an NA host but the current host is good enough. +0
4. you can't just do that? But it would be nice if we had a better machine. +0
5. If you have any specific problems with cannoning dm them to me, I can pass them on to the higher ups. But you can't really just "make a custom cannon jar". +0
6. I kinda want to play factions? -1
7. doing that honestly isn't fun. People who grind it will just win every single fight. I'd say keep the fair playing field. -1
9. maybe have it along with airdrops and call it a supply drop? +1
10. I like the idea, good to keep logs. +1

H

hashbrown1

2.Remove staff applications (no more rands)
6.Staff are not allow to play (factions)(Looking at u you big rands)
7.add COMBAT mcmmo it will be fun (trust)
9. Make airdrops spawn on random locations in the wilderness and make them slightly op soo it will be worth it to run.
10.Make a log of f top every 10 minutes as it has been a huge problem for factions now a days.
Thats it.
Umm no i disagree with a lot of these... -1

Dan

Dahn2k
Dahn2k
Utterly ridiculous

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
1. Not worth it for the server. -1
2. What if the server needs staff? -1
3. Honestly I would like an NA host but the current host is good enough. +0
4. you can't just do that? But it would be nice if we had a better machine. +0
5. If you have any specific problems with cannoning dm them to me, I can pass them on to the higher ups. But you can't really just "make a custom cannon jar". +0
6. I kinda want to play factions? -1
7. doing that honestly isn't fun. People who grind it will just win every single fight. I'd say keep the fair playing field. -1
9. maybe have it along with airdrops and call it a supply drop? +1
10. I like the idea, good to keep logs. +1
Ducko no no no do you see any staff online in factions? NOOOOO there u go.
Current Host gives players like me who is in na 150ms even though I get like 9ms in lunar.
By the way, as you can see once alex remove the payout the server went empty straight away beside other game modes.
A custom cannoning jar is not hard to get you can randomly search it up and find it.
FINE>>> No sr mods (or higher) in factions
I mean fine... No combat mcmmo but custom enchants like obby breaker or other stuff will be fun too.
Utterly ridiculous
Ur ridiculous
Umm no i disagree with a lot of these... -1
How can u disagree with the almighty SMexyTeemo.

Qwom

Qwom12
Qwom12
1.Buff the payout as it is really really low. (more on Paypal less on buycraft) the server has no money but good idea +0
2.Remove staff applications (no more rands) +1 only open it when they need staff but srsly we don't need randoms that joined the forums today :)
3.move the host to closer to na +1000000
4.buff the ram of the server +1
5.make a custom tnt jar for the server its getting better but yes +1
6.Staff are not allow to play (factions)(Looking at u you big rands) +100000000000000000 (literally would stop 90% of players from complaining about abuse, think about it) (ITS ALSO WHY EVERY OTHER FACTIONS SERVER DOES THIS LOL)
7.add COMBAT mcmmo it will be fun (trust) -1 I like skilled pvp not grind2fight
8.make alchemy easier to grind as it kills me brain cells to grind. sure
9. Make airdrops spawn on random locations in the wilderness and make them slightly op soo it will be worth it to run. yes
10.Make a log of f top every 10 minutes as it has been a huge problem for factions now a days. yes

Dan

Dahn2k
Dahn2k
saying staff are not allowed to play factions, which is more or less the main server will just make the majority of the staff complain and probably resign. Then getting rid of staff apps is utterly ridiculous as skycade always needs staff no matter what, probably not at the rate they do but they always need new staff and sometimes giving “ rands“ is the best thing as some of them turn into great staff, look at bcof lmao

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
1.Buff the payout as it is really really low. (more on Paypal less on buycraft) the server has no money but good idea +0
2.Remove staff applications (no more rands) +1 only open it when they need staff but srsly we don't need randoms that joined the forums today :)
3.move the host to closer to na +1000000
4.buff the ram of the server +1
5.make a custom tnt jar for the server its getting better but yes +1
6.Staff are not allow to play (factions)(Looking at u you big rands) +100000000000000000 (literally would stop 90% of players from complaining about abuse, think about it) (ITS ALSO WHY EVERY OTHER FACTIONS SERVER DOES THIS LOL)
7.add COMBAT mcmmo it will be fun (trust) -1 I like skilled pvp not grind2fight
8.make alchemy easier to grind as it kills me brain cells to grind. sure
9. Make airdrops spawn on random locations in the wilderness and make them slightly op soo it will be worth it to run. yes
10.Make a log of f top every 10 minutes as it has been a huge problem for factions now a days. yes
I change the suggestions.

Dan

Dahn2k
Dahn2k
Even still skycade shouldnt have a payout at the end of the season, we played for what like 11 seasons without payout and everyone loved it. Skycade shouldnt follow other servers as in the past they were banging and now its sorta going down hill with all these changes

__Plex

MenglerTakesLs
MenglerTakesLs
Amazing suggestions, i really love all of the stuff you suggested. amazing job. i hope these get put through. good luck!

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
imagine thinking staff members, who joined and supported the server for a decent amount of time, shouldn’t be allowed to play factions because they wanted to help out the server lmaoo

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
imagine thinking staff members, who joined and supported the server for a decent amount of time, shouldn’t be allowed to play factions because they wanted to help out the server lmaoo
I said (sr staff and above )

netherkid227

Gold
dqrkboii
dqrkboii
Gold
2.Remove staff applications (no more rands)(Only open it if server need staffs)
6.Staff are not allow to play (factions)(Looking at u you big rands)(By staff I mean sr staff and above)
Thats it.
2. Thats bad, a server could do with extra staff, its not like its any loss (also, people that have only just joined wouldnt get accepted anyway)
4. Not that easy
6. They should also have the right to play on the server they dedicate time to
7. this would be nice
Can't relate to many more as i dont play facs much

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Thats it.
Maybe you should partition for them to actually pay out the full amount before asking for more?
They need to start hiring active staff and purging any inactive Staff firstly then start hiring staff from different timezones and lock specific timezones so the staff team is spread out across the globe.
Yes because Welshalex claims NA should stop complaining as the EU suffered for so long well maybe keep it in NA as a majority wanted so that AU's where the actual 95% of servers are not can actually play at a ping less than 300ms
Ram is not the issue it's more CPU based for factions specifically
Apparently, they have actually fixed cannoning in an update Ricky did according to someone so no need anymore if the cannoning does actually work well (already does only took em 13 seasons)
6. Staff not allowed to play factions
Completely agree as this will remove any Staff bias and show actual professionalism from Skycade to the standards that other servers have.
@Duckowap ^^^^

7.Add custom enchants
Just bring back OP Factions
8.Alchemy whatever whatever
Don't care so no opinion
9.Air drops in warzone
Basically a envoy system that could run possibly every 8 hours (3 times a day) and only 4 crates drop on each direction of spawn this will increase PVP and competition if the envoys are actually good
Log F top every 10min
Agreed

Notes
@Dan Both of your comments are basically rubbish and you clearly did not read the propositions properly nor do you have any past history of Skycade
On that note, Skycade started going downhill because of management and I am sure players will agree with me on this along with general bias's and controversies and the fact the administration and management rarely take on board what a lot of us say and go by what they think we will like even though we do not.

@netherkid227 Read what I have said to Dan above

@dustylog They can play other game modes just not the game mode where you can win real money and their permissions can actually affect the outcome of what is to happen.

Dictator

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
Maybe you should partition for them to actually pay out the full amount before asking for more?
They need to start hiring active staff and purging any inactive Staff firstly then start hiring staff from different timezones and lock specific timezones so the staff team is spread out across the globe.
Yes because Welshalex claims NA should stop complaining as the EU suffered for so long well maybe keep it in NA as a majority wanted so that AU's where the actual 95% of servers are not can actually play at a ping less than 300ms
Ram is not the issue it's more CPU based for factions specifically
Apparently, they have actually fixed cannoning in an update Ricky did according to someone so no need anymore if the cannoning does actually work well (already does only took em 13 seasons)
6. Staff not allowed to play factions
Completely agree as this will remove any Staff bias and show actual professionalism from Skycade to the standards that other servers have.
@Duckowap ^^^^

7.Add custom enchants
Just bring back OP Factions
8.Alchemy whatever whatever
Don't care so no opinion
9.Air drops in warzone
Basically a envoy system that could run possibly every 8 hours (3 times a day) and only 4 crates drop on each direction of spawn this will increase PVP and competition if the envoys are actually good
Log F top every 10min
Agreed

Notes
@Dan Both of your comments are basically rubbish and you clearly did not read the propositions properly nor do you have any past history of Skycade
On that note, Skycade started going downhill because of management and I am sure players will agree with me on this along with general bias's and controversies and the fact the administration and management rarely take on board what a lot of us say and go by what they think we will like even though we do not.

@netherkid227 Read what I have said to Dan above

@dustylog They can play other game modes just not the game mode where you can win real money and their permissions can actually affect the outcome of what is to happen.

Dictator
how can their perms affect the outcome? surely that would be abuse lol

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
how can their perms affect the outcome? surely that would be abuse lol
Sure you can call it abuse but it is not like Skycade does not have a track history of coverups already?

iCharlotte_x

oCharlotte
oCharlotte
ummm, what lmao.
staff arent allowed to play factions? sr mods or above?? even devs? what if factions has a mental break down and needs fixing, what will they do then?
this is probably the worst suggestion ever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.