What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hugeley unfair ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffymossy

iSmqrt
iSmqrt
My name: fluffymossy
Person who banned me:jimbobads
Reason:encoraging rulebreaking
Look I have been telling staff about this you have all heard of it. my ban is unfair.
I was told by a staff member that i could ask a guy a question and if he puts it on a sign i get to use it as evidence which i did
ur saying well i did it and all that but A STAFF MEMBER yes STAFF people who moderate the server that i could yes i understand the helpers new and all that but to keep my ban placed after a mistake on the helper is just wrong you dont seem to understand the fact that staff tols me i can. what am i supposed to do not report a guy breaking the rules in a specific way authorised by staff
i want to be unbanned if the guy who i reported gets unbanned who i cant you to keep your eyes on because even before i recoreded him he was mute evading.
Now i also killed his villager taking his stuff and putting it in my enderchest for his own protection and am happy to give it back to him when i see him in game.
And which ever staff member replies to this thread i want a better reply than denied. locked.
Ill say it again was told by a STAFF MEMBER that i could ask a guy a question and if he puts it on a sign i get to use it as evidence.
If im still banned i want a proper reason why im still banned due to a helpers mistake. Yes all staff say its fair. its not though. a staff member lying about what i can and cant do. thanks for reading and please give me a really good response for why this was denied if it was because in my eyes staff telling me i can do something then me getting banned for what staff saying i can do (or their mistake) is a 100% false ban.
Also heres the video. Why was the person bnned orininaly if my evidence was 'insufficient'
Video:

ProfessorSlimez

A d M i N
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Professowor
Professowor
Senior Moderator
Your appeal was already denied twice, make another appeal and you will get a warning point

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.