What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m bored so I feel like wasting my time making yet another suggestion thread that I already know will never be read and never accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Remove “No /report cool down” as a perk from emerald rank and make it available for everyone. Better yet, remove the cool down entirely or have it something short like 5 minutes. Having a /report cool down of 6 fucking hours (or whatever the hell it actually is since the command doesn’t tell you! https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/443421744175513611/622768892493824021/unknown.png) and making it so that you have to pay first for diamond rank and THEN your life’s money month by month to have this cool down removed is literally begging for money. Having a cool down for something that everyone needs or wants of this length and making us pay for having no cool down is absolute ridiculous and quite frankly stupid.

Let’s take a history lesson shall we?

The first instance that I could find of an in-game report system was Last August 2018 (on the new forums at least). We got Christmas early that year since Alex said it wasn’t going to happen. xD! Surprise surprise, one year later...
https://gyazo.com/468afce240a18eda178f025a42efe2dd Absolute shocker.

Another point. This report feature has been worked on since late 2018. In this thread you can see that I said Taon had mentioned this was in the works. I know this from when I was staff the first time, which was October - December. It’s been “worked on” for over 10 months and 1.) it doesn’t work properly and 2.) you have to pay to get rid of the stupid cool down. I would love to meet whoever thought this was a good idea because like previously stated it’s begging for money.

To conclude - /report cooldown is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen for a pvp based server, let alone having it be 6 hours long; having to pay for it to be gone is a scam and greedy. Get rid of it and fix the command. Not like that’s ever going to happen but thanks in advance!

Like and subscribe for more quality content from your favorite eboy.

YS8

Ex helper
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
I cant agree more +1 Why should you have to pay to possibly get someone banned, it doesn't even work for emeralds in the first place.

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Emerald
I agree 100% and Emeralds don't even get a "No report cooldown" cause its broken.... Skycade fix your server fr.
Pce!

NotLegwork

NoLegwork
NoLegwork
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh........ i agree +1 !!

LuqDude

rando helper
Staff member
Helper
LuqDude
LuqDude
Helper