What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am living in a cardboard box by living in a cardboard box in the album living in a cardboard box

pipecek

AsdaRave
AsdaRave
So yeah... I need some help because I am building an Art gallery on SMP (take that you 60k griefed arena) and I need help regards to how to make my own map art. Like I said I am living in a cardboard box so I don't know how to make some.

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
So yeah... I need some help because I am building an Art gallery on SMP (take that you 60k griefed arena) and I need help regards to how to make my own map art. Like I said I am living in a cardboard box so I don't know how to make some.
I can’t help unfortunately, as I aren’t a smp player, but maybe spread the word in discord(such as the smp chat or general) and on the server if not already about needing help on the project, I wish to you the best of luck finding people!

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I know some people that could help you. But museum already has a art gallery but it is in disrepair and like ignored so a new one could become big.

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
shut up poor SMP hobo