What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have had enough.

1235_John

MCFlute!!! (toot toot toot)
Diamond
1235_John
1235_John
Diamond
I used to adore the staff team and I used to see them all the time in game. Now I see none of them. On KitPvp its always infested with hackers. I have had enough of reporting them, only for them to keep killing everyone for half an hour longer. There needs to be staff members online. I come online all the time and I haven`t seen a staff member in ages. There are currently about 5 hackers possibly more bunny hopping around killing everybody and ruining their kill:death ratios. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. A couple of months ago I quit because of this. I`m shocked to come back and see this is still a massive issue; and in fact even more of an issue.
I see moderators online in discord, yet hardly any of them are actually on the server. And don`t get me wrong, I know that staff members have other things to do. but its just the fact that I hardly ever see a staff member now. Currently on KitPvp there are roughly 50 people, not a single one of them is a staff member, and a lot of them are hacking. I`m starting to hate this server and I`m starting to hate the staff team. I think I may quit again if this problem is not resolved. It just isn`t fun any more.

Last edited:

Kwuffin

^ Who's this handsome guy ^
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Just equip dubstep kit.

__Doom__

__Doom__
__Doom__
bro just learn the way of souping and your good

Materializing

rand since 18/12/17 - Laike#0901
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
hackers are always gonna be on kit and yeah there’s not a mod on 24/7, but just like put on a tanky kit and stay away from them and you should be good. No need to get frustrated, the staff do a ton of work already.

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
Just equip dubstep kit.
hackers are always gonna be on kit and yeah there’s not a mod on 24/7, but just like put on a tanky kit and stay away from them and you should be good. No need to get frustrated, the staff do a ton of work already.
People should not have to change their play style to survive against hackers. Instead of putting a bandage on the problem by "putting on a tanky kit", it should seriously be resolved.

Kwuffin

^ Who's this handsome guy ^
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
People should not have to change their play style to survive against hackers. Instead of putting a bandage on the problem by "putting on a tanky kit", it should seriously be resolved.
You don't necessarily have to change your playstyle, either install better hacks, or be better skillwise than the hacker. It's just harder to beat a hacker in Archer kit, than in Dubstep.
But that's just my opinion.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
Anticheat... (never gonna be added btw)