D
E
.net
???

I have had enough.

SoMadSoBad

SoCalmSoAverage
SoCalmSoAverage
Having an anti cheat that would auto ban wouldn’t be sustainable. If we have false bans, it hurts our player count. Hypixel can get away with it because there is 60k other people on the server
just get an anti cheat that works. look at mmc anti cheat. doesnt false ban. ever. AGC is possibly the best anti cheat out right now. you dont even need one like that, just get one that works because the one that skycade has clearly doesnt work. auto ban anti cheat will also discourage people hacking to get into jacks videos.

Rust

Rust
Rust
just get an anti cheat that works. look at mmc anti cheat. doesnt false ban. ever. AGC is possibly the best anti cheat out right now. you dont even need one like that, just get one that works because the one that skycade has clearly doesnt work. auto ban anti cheat will also discourage people hacking to get into jacks videos.
mmc anticheat is based off of flat ground pvp, meaning it is much easier to tell when players are hacking vs on skycade where there is actual terrain and kits such as strafe with speed 4, that on mmc would instaban you for

iStalklolitsalex

NightFighter74
NightFighter74
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL O K LETS GET STARTEDLOL

On KitPvp its always infested with hackers.
Complete lie are you okay?? LOL I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ON ALL DAY LONG YOU LIAR

I have had enough of reporting them, only for them to keep killing everyone for half an hour longer.
sounds like a personal problem LMFSOAOAOAOOAO

There needs to be staff members online.
There are you just don't know what the tab button does

I come online all the time and I haven`t seen a staff member in ages.
are staff members supposed to be lifeless or human lOL

There are currently about 5 hackers possibly more bunny hopping around killing everybody and ruining their kill:death ratios. This is an issue that needs to be addressed.
Maybe it's not hackers and ur just AWFULOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DUDE I CAN't IMaGINE DYING TO AHACKERLOL

A couple of months ago
is that supposed to be a bad thingLOL

FluffyBean17

I post stuff
Emerald
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
I hope one day somebody gets staff and just says on kitpvp when they are on so this wouldn’t be a problem

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.