???

I have some concerns...

trizzac

Emerald
Diamond
YKVT
YKVT
Emerald
So some of my concerns are that some of the staff on play.skycade.net are not trained properly I just had an interaction on the SMP server and it took the helper about 30 minutes to mute someone for targeted disrespect, spam, and inappropriate language. I'm just saying I am not trying to get anyone in trouble but maybe invest in some better staff members and not 12y/o's?

- Deepest concerns
trizzac

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
Helper is a trial period, if the helpers mentor does not see that they are fit to become a mod after a month they are demoted. So the helper you interacted with was just a new staff and if they keep that sort of stuff up they might not have the best shot at becoming a mod.

trizzac

Emerald
Diamond
YKVT
YKVT
Emerald
If you agree with me please say so! I want to hear your input!

Danny125_yt

Danny
Diamond
Danny_HD
Danny_HD
Diamond
I was on the same time as you and the helper went on and saw them spamming harassing people and muted em

trizzac

Emerald
Diamond
YKVT
YKVT
Emerald
I was on the same time as you and the helper went on and saw them spamming harassing people and muted em
the helper was on there for like 20 minutes with the user spamming and swearing and not doing anything.

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Who is "the helper"?

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
the helper was on there for like 20 minutes with the user spamming and swearing and not doing anything.
Staff need evidence before anything to actually act, you also have said 20 or 30 minutes and another player says they came on and muted them. To me, if you don’t feel a staff member isnt doing their job you may report them to Space on Discord.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.