What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I just had a thought come to me. Yay

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
I think for factions it should automatically send you back to the server after restart. I always afk before going to sleep and when I check on it, i have a stack of string. So I think there should be a /afk command which automatically sends you back after restart, but you can't pvp, chat or move while its on. That's my idea :p plz tell me if its a good idea.

AsianSimon

AsianSimon
AsianSimon
They could add a queue so it will automatically queue everyone up in the hub who was in factions before and slowly send them into factions again after the restart. Forgot to add this in my post :p

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Only if your in the hub though as I KitPvP when facs restart

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Emerald
I Think This Would Be A Very Good I Idia
It Could Also Work For Skyblock As Well
It Really Annoys Me When I Have A ALT Afking For Resources And Then The Server Restarts And I Only Got A Stack

RIP
Squid 2000 And Something To 2019
Died Of Only Getting A Stack For AFK Farming For 10 Hours

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Use Console Client, it has AntiAFK and AutoRelog features.

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
AntiAFK/Console Clients are allowed. I feel If auto rejoins were readily available half the player count would constantly be taken up by afkers

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
AntiAFK/Console Clients are allowed. I feel If auto rejoins were readily available half the player count would constantly be taken up by afkers
Can you tell me how console clients work? I've looked on Google, but I can't find anything. So if you can explain it please msg me on disc. Ales#9198

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Can you tell me how console clients work? I've looked on Google, but I can't find anything. So if you can explain it please msg me on disc. Ales#9198
Look up “saicopvp console client tutorial” yes Ik it’s for another server but it’s very helpful and it’s how I run my console clients... just when he changed the antiafk make it for skycade (you will see what I mean)