What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need to get rid of emerald rank.

JD_Kreeper

I can stick my fist in my mouth
Diamond
JD_Kreeper
JD_Kreeper
Diamond
Hi guys. So I kind of quit skycade. I'm sorry, but I don't really like the way everything is just filled with plugins. I found a server called Bum****** with the IP being ***.**.***.***:***** , this server is just much simpler than Skycade and is owned by Bump***, who doesn't even make minecraft videos and I've never actually seen him come on as IBub**** does all the work.

I do know that benbstings posted something about getting rid of this, but I can't find it. I also think it said something about going into paypal. I used my dads paypal so I can't disable it from there and I used his because mine broke and I'm almost 14 anyway so I can't exactly ask for help. I want to get rid of this before the next month's payment, and if there isn't a way to disable it at store.skycade.net, I really want a way to disable it from there.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
The fact is that once you buy emerald rank you are in chains. Doomed to pay WelshAlex's salary for years to come. Struggle as you may Skycade will continue to take your money. Nobody is safe

JD_Kreeper

I can stick my fist in my mouth
Diamond
JD_Kreeper
JD_Kreeper
Diamond
The fact is that once you buy emerald rank you are in chains. Doomed to pay WelshAlex's salary for years to come. Struggle as you may Skycade will continue to take your money. Nobody is safe
Crap. Really wanted to be a Youtube member for Fraser as I am already a youtube member on Kai and Jack's channels.