What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I quit...

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
Title really says it all. You might no me or not. I am Volt for you all new people. But for those 2017-2018 people, I am Argonyte. I never thought it will come to this really. But it did and now I am leaving.

There’s not a specific factor to why I am leaving but I would give you a general idea. I am that guy who has been battling mental issues for many years. I believe it’s 8 years now. No one really understood me neither did my so-called irl friends or my parents. Sounds like a teen problem but mind you that it was like 2010-11 when I started having issues. I used to be a laughing stock among my friends. That really touched my anxiety. Being shamed in my family as well led to my downfall in academics.

Minecraft and Call of Duty really made my pain go away. The first server I played on was 2b2t ironically. One of the worst and toxic servers deemed now wasn’t that bad until facepunchers took over. Yes, I get my toxic traits from being on 2b2t for too long lol. Mind you that this was back in 2011-ish. Still, everything has to end and after closing that laptop I would still need to face the real world. Regret and painful real world.

After failing my finals and redoing another test and finally graduating back in 2015, I cut ties with everyone. Thought i will start new. New faces mean new things to do. Maybe I could try that Starbucks coffee everyone talks about. Go to parties like others. Get a normal everyday life. Ohh but they say that the old habits don’t die out do they? The anxiety started setting in again, the loneliness. I used to stay in my house for months at stretch. Slowly over time, I started getting this fear of everyone. Fear of public interaction. Things like that stick with you: forever. Last year I lost my dad. I never really interacted with him much since he always preferred to live away from me and my mom. Before he passed away there were certain events that still haunt me to this day and in my right mind, I could have done everything in my power to stop it. Every single day when I wake I get reminded of that with a physical and emotional pain I have left.

I joined Skycade back in early 2018 and those issues were the one that kinda made me not talk to anyone. Playing prisons alone doing stuff alone. Then some guys took interest in me and asked me to come to SMP to build with them. I was hesitant but I said yea. I am sorry I don’t remember you all now but you know who you are if you are here or not. SMP 12 was truely my home, meeting some amazing people there. People like @Th3VIk1ng, @TheJSB, @itskatcraft and many more who aren’t here in the forums anymore. If anyone remembers okaygift, the man was a real chill dude. SMP really opened me up as a person. Playing OP factions with Mercy gang was my favourite part here.
I moved gamemodes to sky block and creative once skyblock release was confirmed last season. And boi that was my most fun skyblock ever. Meeting all these new people really made me open up more.

I won’t go into it much but certain things in Skycade and some irl left me back to where I started from. Someone with Anxiety, Loneliness, and eternally scared person. To a point, I have deleted my good old socials. Yeah, this is the only thing I have and most likely my last social besides discord now.

I just want to end this little letter to you all by saying that don’t do my mistake. If you are dealing with any issues, talk to someone. Even if it’s your brother/sister or heck even if it’s your dog. Just share. And To those who have a friend/family in a situation like this. Go talk to them. It doesn’t take much to save a soul. A simple hug for them.

So I sign this off, most likely would get deleted anywho.

To your Health Ladies and Gents,

Argonyte

Edit: Thought I would add some memories to this. One has an entity pointer on the mini map. Thats a year old at this point and pretty sure I got the minimap for the first time there. Another has a client on but it was on a single player flat world. If you think these warrents as evidence then be my guest and report me. I really don't care.

Last edited:

TheDarknessKing

Helper Man :D
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
TheDarknessKing
TheDarknessKing
Helper
Rip im going to miss you after these past few months and i hope you get better in the future

Rust

Rust
Rust
You wrote a whole essay just for no one to read it. enjoy your life bro

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
hope you will stay in discord for a long time forward

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Hey man, good luck on life. Sad not seeing you around anymore 👋

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
You wrote a whole essay just for no one to read it. enjoy your life bro
Those who have read it, they have. If its enjoyment I was looking for I would have gone for head sinker in an Ocean.

hope you will stay in discord for a long time forward
I am debating Hampuu.

Hey man, good luck on life. Sad not seeing you around anymore 👋
I am Sorry it came to this. You keep your lessons going. Good Luck!

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Title really says it all. You might no me or not. I am Volt for you all new people. But for those 2017-2018 people, I am Argonyte. I never thought it will come to this really. But it did and now I am leaving.

There’s not a specific factor to why I am leaving but I would give you a general idea. I am that guy who has been battling mental issues for many years. I believe it’s 8 years now. No one really understood me neither did my so-called irl friends or my parents. Sounds like a teen problem but mind you that it was like 2010-11 when I started having issues. I used to be a laughing stock among my friends. That really touched my anxiety. Being shamed in my family as well led to my downfall in academics.

Minecraft and Call of Duty really made my pain go away. The first server I played on was 2b2t ironically. One of the worst and toxic servers deemed now wasn’t that bad until facepunchers took over. Yes, I get my toxic traits from being on 2b2t for too long lol. Mind you that this was back in 2011-ish. Still, everything has to end and after closing that laptop I would still need to face the real world. Regret and painful real world.

After failing my finals and redoing another test and finally graduating back in 2015, I cut ties with everyone. Thought i will start new. New faces mean new things to do. Maybe I could try that Starbucks coffee everyone talks about. Go to parties like others. Get a normal everyday life. Ohh but they say that the old habits don’t die out do they? The anxiety started setting in again, the loneliness. I used to stay in my house for months at stretch. Slowly over time, I started getting this fear of everyone. Fear of public interaction. Things like that stick with you: forever. Last year I lost my dad. I never really interacted with him much since he always preferred to live away from me and my mom. Before he passed away there were certain events that still haunt me to this day and in my right mind, I could have done everything in my power to stop it. Every single day when I wake I get reminded of that with a physical and emotional pain I have left.

I joined Skycade back in early 2018 and those issues were the one that kinda made me not talk to anyone. Playing prisons alone doing stuff alone. Then some guys took interest in me and asked me to come to SMP to build with them. I was hesitant but I said yea. I am sorry I don’t remember you all now but you know who you are if you are here or not. SMP 12 was truely my home, meeting some amazing people there. People like @Th3VIk1ng, @TheJSB, @itskatcraft and many more who aren’t here in the forums anymore. If anyone remembers okaygift, the man was a real chill dude. SMP really opened me up as a person. Playing OP factions with Mercy gang was my favourite part here.
I moved gamemodes to sky block and creative once skyblock release was confirmed last season. And boi that was my most fun skyblock ever. Meeting all these new people really made me open up more.

I won’t go into it much but certain things in Skycade and some irl left me back to where I started from. Someone with Anxiety, Loneliness, and eternally scared person. To a point, I have deleted my good old socials. Yeah, this is the only thing I have and most likely my last social besides discord now.

I just want to end this little letter to you all by saying that don’t do my mistake. If you are dealing with any issues, talk to someone. Even if it’s your brother/sister or heck even if it’s your dog. Just share. And To those who have a friend/family in a situation like this. Go talk to them. It doesn’t take much to save a soul. A simple hug for them.

So I sign this off, most likely would get deleted anywho.

To your Health Ladies and Gents,

Argonyte

Edit: Thought I would add some memories to this. One has an entity pointer on the mini map. Thats a year old at this point and pretty sure I got the minimap for the first time there. Another has a client on but it was on a single player flat world. If you think these warrents as evidence then be my guest and report me. I really don't care.

On behalf of Welshalex and myself enjoy life bro!

itskatcraft

Diamond
itskatcraft
itskatcraft
Diamond
argon i will miss good luck with your health and your live

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Bible

Good luck in life your a nice guy from what I know

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
NOOOOOO

We've lost another good person today, rip argon.....

I hope everything works out in the end man.

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
I know I've "technically" quit but I still lurk forums to keep up (what else am I to do. Be bored? In all honesty it's just a force of habit to open the forums xD). Hate that all these problems have worsened and returned to when you first joined, and I hope you manage to get through these with help. My discord is still active as you know (since used for IRL things too) so feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to. <3

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
Sorry to hear about your loss mate, hope things find their place and plz stay in the discord <3