ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
I strongly believe that I should become owner of critically acclaimed Terraria server Skycade, during this highly informed and very intelligent thread I will explain in dramatic detail the reasons j would make such a good owner

1. Intellegence
My brain is larger than a blue whale, which is saying a lot considering blue whales are the biggest animals ever created, I have many rooms in my brain which I use to store different things, therefore I would be a perfect owner obviously, I know everything too

2. Popularity

aside from my best friend Innse, I am the moss, everyone doesn’t know my name and nobody knows who I am, Innse would be my Vice President

3. Strength

I have the ability to fly, read minds, see the future, walk, regrow limbs and much more, I can win any fight cuz I’m so strong

4. Fear
A good leader strikes fear into the hearts of all that sees them, I can defeat our enemies with the William of a blade and the four of a night, I will lead us into battle like silverfish and the kings will eat all well

5. Numbers
I can count and I don’t need to a do marhs

This is not a request, this is not a demand, it’s a gift

don’t vote clan

vote me
make me owner

#ClanForOwner2021

SolqrRage

bad player
Diamond
BiasedOli
BiasedOli
Diamond
can i be your security guard pls im innse husband

Innse

Iron
Innse
Innse
Iron
I agree with this.

Buryings

Events Manager
Staff member
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
no

Pigeon

Pijin
Diamond
AnIdioticPigeon
AnIdioticPigeon
Diamond
objection

Pigeon

Pijin
Diamond
AnIdioticPigeon
AnIdioticPigeon
Diamond
What’s your objection, Mr Pigeon?
You went in hacker cage once therefore i think with my clean ban and mute history i should be owner, i promise to ban all egirls from skycade and will make emerald rank 69420$ a month

ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
You went in hacker cage once therefore i think with my clean ban and mute history i should be owner, i promise to ban all egirls from skycade and will make emerald rank 69420$ a month
You’re muted, also if you ban all egirls there will only be 2-3 players, which is probably a good thing so I’ll let you be coowner when I become owner

THE_GH0ST

You’re mom
Diamond
iiGhost
iiGhost
Diamond
I strongly believe that I should become owner of critically acclaimed Terraria server Skycade, during this highly informed and very intelligent thread I will explain in dramatic detail the reasons j would make such a good owner

1. Intellegence
My brain is larger than a blue whale, which is saying a lot considering blue whales are the biggest animals ever created, I have many rooms in my brain which I use to store different things, therefore I would be a perfect owner obviously, I know everything too

2. Popularity

aside from my best friend Innse, I am the moss, everyone doesn’t know my name and nobody knows who I am, Innse would be my Vice President

3. Strength

I have the ability to fly, read minds, see the future, walk, regrow limbs and much more, I can win any fight cuz I’m so strong

4. Fear
A good leader strikes fear into the hearts of all that sees them, I can defeat our enemies with the William of a blade and the four of a night, I will lead us into battle like silverfish and the kings will eat all well

5. Numbers
I can count and I don’t need to a do marhs

This is not a request, this is not a demand, it’s a gift

don’t vote clan

vote me
make me owner

#ClanForOwner2021
No u play smp :|

stonercanoe

Iron
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Iron
no i should be owner smh

ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Wait why hasn’t this been accepted yet

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.