What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I was annoyed when jack blew up skygrid

Boxersteavee634

Boxersteavee634
Boxersteavee634
i was on factions when jack broadcast to go to skygrid and i went ona bit late (too late) and saw tnt. 2 seconds later. Minecraft has crashed due to too many updates on screen at once. Jack should be proud of his achievment as my minecraft rarely crashes with 14GB of ram allocated to it and a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and a intel core i9 9900k. 😁😁😁

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
i was on factions when jack broadcast to go to skygrid and i went ona bit late (too late) and saw tnt. 2 seconds later. Minecraft has crashed due to too many updates on screen at once. Jack should be proud of his achievment as my minecraft rarely crashes with 14GB of ram allocated to it and a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and a intel core i9 9900k. 😁😁😁
I wouldn’t have survived with my 4g computer where I’ve allocated 3 of the ram to minecraft

DrewAGB

DrewAGB
DrewAGB
"I was annoyed when jack blew up skygrid"

yeah so was the staff team lol

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
MVP
There's no way your computer should be crashing with those specs, you must not be runnin minecraft right. I can blow up a lot of stuff without crashing and I have GTX 1050 TI, i5-7600K

CaitlinEJH

Emerald
Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Emerald
Well, my pc must be rubish in specs as i have a core i3 but 16gb ram lol

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
This looks more like a PC flex more than anything else......

It’s most likely not your PC that is the issue, look at the crash reports. It’s probably the instability of your game (and perhaps any issues with mods if you have any added).
I did a play-through with my friends with roughly 200 mods. I use a 2080 Super, Ryzen 7 3700X and had 12GB allocated to the game. It held up very well. We had a nuke battle

_zaten_

kelp queen
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
_zaten_
_zaten_
Emerald