What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If SkyCade Players Had Twitter- SkyCade Memes #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
I thought I start something to make people laugh. Let me present, If SkyCade Players Had Twitter!
Featuring @AstroStqr✧ @ShepardSheep @iiSpace
Enjoy part 2 soon!
Edited by me
Made for comedic and entertainment purposes only

Attachments

Last edited:

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
1. Dumb Thread. No point. Also completely fake tweets too.
2. Awful Thread. Just terrible. 0 effort

H

hashbrown1

It’s funny I love it keep it up

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
1. Dumb Thread. No point. Also completely fake tweets too.
2. Awful Thread. Just terrible. 0 effort
I know there fake that's why it says if SkyCade players had Twitter
And that I said it was edited by me
Read it properly before you disagree

:(
No point - nothing for more forum posts. Also the shepherd sheep tweets make them and space look bad.
WDYM? Nothing for more forum posts? And I don't think they make Space or Sheep look bad as the tweets are fake

Can you stop negative reacting me too thx

A. You can encourage him with one post. B. This makes Astro look like a complete weirdo that stalks spaces house and space look like an abusive staff. Also poking fun at Sheep is completely childish. Trash
Its a joke Astro said to me the other day about him stalking Space

i got a stroke midway looking at these
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Beeee Booo Beeee Booo (*Ambulance Sound Effects*)

Last edited:

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
I know there fake that's why it says if SkyCade players had Twitter
And that I said it was edited by me
Read it properly before you disagree

:(
No point - nothing for more forum posts. Also the shepherd sheep tweets make them and space look bad.

FredricksonMC

No
Diamond
Iron
Fredo__
Fredo__
Diamond
God that’s really un funny. No offence, think of funnier for next time

H

hashbrown1

I’m trying to encourage him to do more

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
I’m trying to encourage him to do more
I like it please do more
A. You can encourage him with one post. B. This makes Astro look like a complete weirdo that stalks spaces house and space look like an abusive staff. Also poking fun at Sheep is completely childish. Trash

H

hashbrown1

Why are ripping at me? If the people are in it don’t like it then they can tell him and he will stop it’s not that hard and I think everyone is overreacting

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Why are ripping at me? If the people are in it don’t like it then they can tell him and he will stop it’s not that hard and I think everyone is overreacting
I’m not ripping at anyone but Jacob. Just responded to you

H

hashbrown1

The forums are a dangerous place...

MomTookMyVape

MomTookMyVape
MomTookMyVape
Okay, I find this whole forum post a bit stupid and unfunny, but are you completely blind-sided to what a “joke” is?

Nobody is going to look at these fake tweets and think to themselves.. “wtf. astro is a complete weirdo that stalks iispace!!” - not how it works.

Any individual with an IQ above of 20 can easily acknowledge that this isn’t real, as DrJacoby2 said it was fake before you even clicked on the pictures. It was clearly clarified that it was fake and was made for comedic purposes. This does not shine a bad light on anybody, and is just a horrible joke thread in general.

Get over yourself and understand what a joke is. Don’t like the joke? Cool. That’s your opinion, but educate yourself before commenting.

Last edited:
H

hashbrown1

Okay, I find this whole forum post a bit stupid and unfunny, but are you really blind-sided to what a “joke” is?

Nobody is going to look at these fake tweets and think to themselves.. “wtf. astro is a complete weirdo that stalks iispace!!”

Any individual with an IQ above of 20 can easily acknowledge that this isn’t real, as DrJacoby2 said it was fake before you even clicked on the pictures. It was clearly clarified that it was fake and was made for comedic purposes. This does not shine a bad light on anybody, and is just a horrible joke thread in general.

Get over yourself and understand what a joke is. Don’t like the joke? Cool. That’s your opinion, but educate yourself before commenting.
That’s exactly what I think thank you

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond

coolguy

Mick#6918
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
i got a stroke midway looking at these

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Not gonna lie I don’t really know how I feel about this... the second one is just straight up creepy and if not said it was a joke makes me look like a pervert and a stalker. I’m not saying that you should delete this post, I’m just saying ask for consent first next time please

Also if this had used my actual twitter I would have deleted it but whatever

ANewHope

Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Okay, I find this whole forum post a bit stupid and unfunny, but are you completely blind-sided to what a “joke” is?

Nobody is going to look at these fake tweets and think to themselves.. “wtf. astro is a complete weirdo that stalks iispace!!” - not how it works.

Alright you listen to me now. Astro a guy who was “edited” in one of these pictures said he doesn’t like it and agrees with me. Go shove your nose somewhere else and don’t respond to me. Absolute random

Status
Not open for further replies.