What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you don't want to read this, let someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_Kreeper

We're all internet explorers.
Emerald
Diamond
JD_Kreeper
JD_Kreeper
Emerald
Hey! This is a copy & paste from my previous appeal. Sadly, Joostagram decided that my appeal was too long and didn't want to read it, but also denied and locked it for some reason.

My ign: JD_Kreeper#6638
Staff member who punished me: No idea, probably Sara
Platform: Discord
Why I should be unbanned: Ok, I am aware that this has only been a day, but my dream is to get staff on this server. I am willing to do anything, maybe even pay for the position. I was chatting with Alex in minecraft about obtaining staff, and he said that I need to have no active punishments to be accepted. I have a personality trait that, if I think that I am innocent, I will insist that I am even if I am given a plead deal.

I do not want @Koronotchi replying to this, rather another mod and possibly a higher ranked one. This isn't like Karen speaking to the manager. I don't really want to go into how the american court system works, but if you believe that you were wrongfully convicted of a crime, you can request for a higher court to review your case. That's pretty much what I'm doing right now.

If you remove every post except for mine, it would be a warning if you just saw that in general chat, especially since my only spam was before and a bit during the spam incident. These are the two images Koronotchi sent me to illustrate what I just described:
http://prntscr.com/o8dc5t
http://prntscr.com/o8dc1p

If you look at the first image, you see a tiny bit of spam right after I told them that this isn't getting anywhere. The second image took place literally just scrolling down a bit from the first one. That's pretty much it. That's all I'm banned for. After that, I constantly said STOP and stuff trying to get the others to stop spamming, and I even notified the staff that this was going on! I'm even thinking about people getting a suffix of something for reporting people to encourage this, but that's just me I guess. No reward for taking the time out of your day to writing something like this out.

Anyway, if I do get unbanned, can I send another staff application since I know my first got instantly denied due to being banned? Answer this question along with my result of this appeal. Thank you for reading to the end, and I hope to obtain staff eventually!

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Hey! Thanks for appealing! When im trying to ban people off of the discord for spamming when there are multiple people doing it, why on earth would the reasonable or logical thing to do by any means. Under no circumstances is spamming allowed under any platform on Skycade.
In fact the first rule in the discord in the #guidelines section is as stated, "Do not spam/Flood in the chat, private message, or pokes."
In addition, talking about getting staff on your appeal is not going to help your case at all as it doesn't show you are sorry for your actions and shows that you want something in return.
Secondly, please do not just simply copy and paste your appeals from a denied one. As it wont get accepted due to the lack of effort being put into it.
Please do not re-appeal for another 2 weeks.
Denied,Locked.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.