What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iiLogan Ban Appeal Attempt #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
My IGN: iiLogan (was ContactLogan)
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: Sara7645
Reason: Malicious Hacks
Date of punishment: 07/28/19 1:12 AM
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: In my last appeal, I was trying to convince staff that I was not cheating in that video and Sara DID mention that there were over 8 staff that though it was sufficient enough for me to get banned. I was debating the punishment so much.

Despite that, I'm going to spit this out, I 100% admit to hacking. I only hacked around 129-214 kills the day I got banned (roughly), because there were so many people cheating and my stupid self thought it was a good idea to cheat. I was blatantly using reach and killaura in the report that got me banned. I take full responsibility into doing this harsh thing to the community. I apologize to my friends who thought I was legit that day. I will now start playing legit and learn my lesson from not violating this rule again. I again apologize to the skycade community in general for letting this happen and knowing that this was an awful thing to do to impact the community and my friends. I really am deeply sorry. I again, take responsibility in this and mentioned already, will start playing 100% legitimately. I also want to apologize for lying about me saying that I got false banned. I was too stubborn and ashamed to say the truth to everyone. This will be my ultimate apology.

Screenshot of punishment: [taken the day I got banned]
2019-07-28_18.45.10.png

Last edited:

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Thanks for appealing. We appreciate you telling us the truth. For this, your ban has been reduced.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.