K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

I'm back, but not really (Insert Wink Emoji)

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
Alright nerds, I'm back. Here are the things I will be doing:

KitPvP:
I'm going to be super active here. Like super active, maybe more than I was before, but who knows.

Factions:
Not touching this cursed gamemode until the next season which is probably never :/ but if it does come out, England is coming back.

SMP:
Never.

Creative:
Never

Skyblock:
Sorry Skycade, I gotta choose Hypixel's new PTL gamemode over a classic version. Plus I don't have to wait for game-changing updates ;)

Prison:
wait? there's a prison server?

but wait, there's a twist. You thought I was going to play under my main? Never. That account is cursed. After building up my sweet 4 ks on kitpvp I am treated as some rando. Never again. From now on, address me as
EGirlThoughts
. Yeah, that rando that's been killing you in KitPvP as you desperately try to team? Yeah that's me. Face it kiddo, I've changed and teaming is a trash meta that should've never been invented. I'll team with you once you've gotten the grasp of pvp. Anyways I wanted to make this because I'm back and yeah.

GamingMTY

live life to your best, love y'all.
Iron
gamingmatty
gamingmatty
Iron
Erm okay (the erm took 4 tries to type *clap*)

__Doom__

Lorcel
Lorcel

KitPvP:
I'm going to be super active here. Like super active, maybe more than I was before, but who knows.

Factions:
Not touching this cursed gamemode until the next season which is probably never :/ but if it does come out, England is coming back.

SMP:
Never.

Creative:
Never

Skyblock:
Sorry Skycade, I gotta choose Hypixel's new PTL gamemode over a classic version. Plus I don't have to wait for game-changing updates ;)

Prison:

but wait, there's a twist. You thought I was going to play under my main? Never. That account is cursed. After building up my sweet 4 ks on kitpvp I am treated as some rando. Never again. From now on, address me as
EGirlThoughts
. Yeah, that rando that's been killing you in KitPvP as you desperately try to team? Yeah that's me. Face it kiddo, I've changed and teaming is a trash meta that should've never been invented. I'll team with you once you've gotten the grasp of pvp. Anyways I wanted to make this because I'm back and yeah.
uh ok

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Hey, I remember you, welcome back kiddo. You didn’t miss anything while you were gone lmao

8oq

Diamond
Skippen
Skippen
Diamond

KitPvP:

Factions:

SMP:
Never.

Creative:
Never

Skyblock:

Prison:

EGirlThoughts
Excuse me I dont think I have ever seen you on kitpvp so idk....

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.